Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Wishes Monsters a Merry Christmas!

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DanMonster

Aw that's so nice that she is so happy! She performed amazingly with Tony on GMA and obviously had a great day! Merry Christmas Gaga!

Shanghaikid43

As soon as I saw the "happiest day of my life" part, I thought Taylor had proposed. And I so hope that's the case. They are wonderful together and he seems to really make her happy.

As soon as I saw the "happiest day of my life" part, I thought Taylor had proposed. And I so hope that's the case. They are wonderful together and he seems to really make her happy.

that would destroy all my LucGa hopes :deadbanana:

Tropico

Merry Christmas, Gaga! :nick: We love you and we're glad yhappy. :party:

OH AND GOD KNOWS HOW HAPPY I'D BE IF TAYLOR PROPOSED. :excited:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

yASSsss

yeah,yeah,right.Now give us Studio Version of Partynauseous,along with Tinnitus,Onion girl and Tea :flop:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Yup the first thing that sprung to mind when i read that was she got married ... But could be engaged too

So happy that she's happy x

Happiest day of her life? I'm calling it she's engaged

Exactly what I thought. If so I am so happy for her.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

NewYorkCity

Omg I am sooo happy that she is in a happy place right now!! :party: the first thing that came to my mind is that Taylor proposed to her... :omg: Merry Christmas Gaga!!!

Oh, and she gave us a christmas song recording as a present. The fact that you decided to ignore it expecting some other songs doesn't give you the right to "be done" with her. She hasn't got to give yoy anything other than a "merry christmas" tweet, and even that isn't even necessary because it is not a law wrote on the constitution, so be grateful you selfish drama queens. :manicure:

Archived