15 Times Paris Hilton Was The Boss Of Kim Kardashian

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paris can still make 1 million/night if she wants to, I think she's okay

Maybe she had enough of being in the spotlight anyway

Nobody said that Paris has became poor or that she can't make money anymore, but latest Paris Hilton shows on tv flopped with poor ratings, same with the music that she released, and beside that I don't remember anymore last time that people paid attention to her in the same way that people are paying attention to Kim and the rest of his family, that it's a fact.

Someone made a shady (and hilarious) thread about Paris owning Kim, I made a joke about which one is more in the limelight nowadays. Not looking for a stan war when I'm not even a moderate fan of either girl. 

Drag ha! 

Oh wait, that's me. :oops:

Paris is lovely!

Met her in Amsterdam when she was on vacation here. She was a little bit undercover but she was very nice to me and my friend when we asked for a photo. She walked around with no bodyguards, just like regular tourists.

Really, you're going to pull that card?

Kim, and all of the Kardashians, are probably some of the most hated people on the planet.

Their ratings are falling, everyone has something bad to say about them, and overall people are sick and tired of them...

Kim is married to a mad man, she's probably going to divorce him anyways. 

Kylie is hooking up with a man far too old for her and ruining her face.

Kendall is apparently nasty to other models.

Khloe can't sort her love life out.

Kourtney is also involved with a loon.

Kris is an alcoholic who can't move past her 20s.

Bruce is confused about everything...

and Rob is like 200 pounds overweight.

Paris is still worth far more money than Kim. In fact, The Hilton Family will always be wealthier and more relevant than the KarTRASHians. Seriously, google Paris's net worth, and then google Kim's. Paris has a huge line of perfumes and products that are making billions. Her album was way better than Kim's song Jam, and she is the original. She invented being a reality TV star and getting paid to party. Kim is a cheap copycat. The Kardashians have sold their souls for fame. 

Paris on the other hand, she's classy. Money cannot buy class. Paris has left her party days behind, and she's remaining fun, relevant, and youthful without having to get naked for magazines. She's the perfect example of growing up and having fun. More celebrities should grow up with class like her. A true Reality Queen. 

that list tho  :wtf: how rude are you. It clearly shows you invest too much of your time on TMZ. 

1. Thats you jumping to conclusions, for all we know, they are very happy together. 

2. So what, lots of girls out of the public eye go out with guys older than them and they dont get dragged for it. 

3. TMZ lies.

4. You're hating on someone whos going through a rough divorce after Lamar cheated on her and was doing d--gs and you're saying that shes the one that cant sort out her love life.  :sick:

5. Scott isn't a loon, sure he has drink problems but then if we're going by that logic then you're calling lots and lots of people that considering alcohol abuse is a common thing. 

6. TMZ lies again. 

7. Bruce Jenner is Bruce Jenner, maybe he does want to become a woman, are you implying that its a bad thing?  :confused:

8. Rob has mental health issues and we all know that. Don't drag someone for their weight, especially when we're on a Gaga forum and many many people have dragged her for her weight. 

Stop making it out to be a fan war, calm down, stop judging a family because of their problems cos after all what family is perfect? Very judgey and messy comments made by you, also quite narrow minded. There is no need to be so rude about people that you don't know. 

d5f16e70-7a27-0131-5463-1a73f16216c9.gif

TRILL MONSTER

Really, you're going to pull that card?

Kim, and all of the Kardashians, are probably some of the most hated people on the planet.

Their ratings are falling, everyone has something bad to say about them, and overall people are sick and tired of them...

Kim is married to a mad man, she's probably going to divorce him anyways.

Kylie is hooking up with a man far too old for her and ruining her face.

Kendall is apparently nasty to other models.

Khloe can't sort her love life out.

Kourtney is also involved with a loon.

Kris is an alcoholic who can't move past her 20s.

Bruce is confused about everything...

and Rob is like 200 pounds overweight.

Paris is still worth far more money than Kim. In fact, The Hilton Family will always be wealthier and more relevant than the KarTRASHians. Seriously, google Paris's net worth, and then google Kim's. Paris has a huge line of perfumes and products that are making billions. Her album was way better than Kim's song Jam, and she is the original. She invented being a reality TV star and getting paid to party. Kim is a cheap copycat. The Kardashians have sold their souls for fame.

Paris on the other hand, she's classy. Money cannot buy class. Paris has left her party days behind, and she's remaining fun, relevant, and youthful without having to get naked for magazines. She's the perfect example of growing up and having fun. More celebrities should grow up with class like her. A true Reality Queen.

For someone who hates them ....you shure know a lot about them :rip:

drinkmytears

For someone who hates them ....you shure know a lot about them :rip:

What I love the Kardashians and watch their shows religiously 

Pure Adrenaline

71988178.jpg?w=780&fit=max&q=70

that is kim loooooooooool ....... real life Photoshop we are watching here girls :omg:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived