šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Eminem makes cameo in film

GagaXCupcakke

Featured Posts

RAMROD

isn't he married with children tho :duck:

Was.

But many gay men in the closet married with kids too. #BluePills #DaddiesProblems

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

:smh:

Mess @ the people who take this site too seriously :lmao:

Trolls will be eradicated hurr mufufufufufu

Now+make+a+circle+fgt+_7cb84b8736923dc26

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Good on you. Get dat hit thread I guess? :teehee:

But seriously, I wouldn't let that idea sink on me even on just a scale of joke just by looking at the thread title as I'm aware of the homophobic things he has said on the past.

RAMROD

Good on you. Get dat hit thread I guess? :teehee:

But seriously, I wouldn't let that idea sink on me even on just a scale of joke just by looking at the thread title as I'm aware of the homophobic things he has said on the past.

Most vocal homophobes are often time frontin' tbh.

They are self hating homo themselves tbh.

Now+make+a+circle+fgt+_7cb84b8736923dc26

They are self hating homo themselves tbh.Now+make+a+circle+fgt+_7cb84b8736923dc26

They are self hating homo themselves tbh.Now+make+a+circle+fgt+_7cb84b8736923dc26

Well yes. I can see that. Some homophobes are just living in the closet, tryna hate gays to deny their homos-xual self. The desperate things they do stay "normal". :fan:

But for Eminem's case, it's hard to take it even as a joke because of his homophobic history. :spin:

Pure Adrenaline

this whole movie is a joke ..... don't get where the confusion comes from :huh:

Ā 

people are stupid :thetea:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

lodylody

imma leave it at that. bye.

Waiting for him to get warning points, come on mods, we all know you don't accept those words even though the very reason you're here used that word :thetea:Ā 

Waiting for him to get warning points, come on mods, we all know you don't accept those words even though the very reason you're here used that word :thetea:

do u c the quotation? go to the comment section.Ā  :later:

and idc if i get 1wp, i got 1 and i didn't get banned and then it expired, so idc.Ā  :ohwell:

ė„ˆģ™€ģ˜ ģ–“ģƒ‰ķ•œ ģ¹Øė¬µģ“ ģ°Øė¼ė¦¬ ģ¢‹ģ•„

RAMROD

and idc if i get 1wp, i got 1 and i didn't get banned and then it expired, so idc.Ā  :ohwell:

Ā 

Ā 

Well, that depends on severity too.

Ā 

Can always get 3-5 wp at once,

or even instant ban for a period of time.

There are FAQ regarding this I believe.

I think eminem is obviously at least bi.Ā i remember listening to shade45 years ago during Christmas special things and he would beĀ a gay santa and talk about all sorts of gay stuff. it was very amusing! not to mention all his lyrics he has written, and he just seems like a very mean, tortured guy because he might be gay and he might not like the fact that hes gay.Ā this is allĀ just my opinionĀ but knowing everything about him that i know and knowing how he portrays himself, he just seems gay or bi andĀ confused and tortured.

Archived