Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Eminem makes cameo in film

GagaXCupcakke

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nathantj594

Just watched The Interview.  Eminem cameos in the first 10 minutes and came out of the closet!! I can't tell if it was a joke or not. But OMG!!!  What are your opinions?

Of course it was a joke! Quit trying to stir ****! 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

RAMROD

:lmao:

It was a dig for his old song :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

nathantj594

Everyone, I just saw the movie too, and it was a joke. He's just trying to start something that isn't even true. 

RAMROD

Here

http://youtu.be/RQ9_TKayu9s

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

destructivelove

Everyone, I just saw the movie too, and it was a joke. He's just trying to start something that isn't even true.

on a side note. How was the movie? Worth seeing or better to just stream for free?

On topic OP. Change the thread title now. You are going to be attacked so badly. And tbh it's expected when you post a title as purposefully misleading as this one. Would have totally sufficed to put "eminem makes cameo in the Interview". But you just had to have that hit thread

nathantj594

on a side note. How was the movie? Worth seeing or better to just stream for free?

On topic OP. Change the thread title now. You are going to be attacked so badly. And tbh it's expected when you post a title as purposefully misleading as this one. Would have totally sufficed to put "eminem makes cameo in the Interview". But you just had to have that hit thread

Lemme just PM you ;) 

The people who actually believe he's being serious must be a special kind of rihrih.

imma leave it at that. bye.

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

I wonder if his...

I mean, yea, I saw it, but am unsure if it was true. If it was meant to make fun of gays they deserve all the hacking from NK they got.

Xalser

SychosSoChic

:smh:

Mess @ the people who take this site too seriously :lmao:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived