• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miracle Whip

• Grace

• genkirocket

• DanM

:toofunny: Utada is a b---h who sounds like a dying cat, she's lazy and arrogant and I don't miss her at all tbqh.

Well, I can post some videos :3 Some are links, some are posted, due to the media limits.

B1A4 :

Only Bad Things Learns

On their Let's Fly mini, the also have a song called "Remember" that's amazing :legend: but there's no video for it :(

Infinite :

Come Back Again

Be Mine

U-kiss

Bingeul Bingeul (Round and Round)

Neverland

Those are my faves anyway. there are some other ones that have a few good songs, like MBLAQ has a few good songs (and amazing videos :legend:)

I think I like B1A4 the most tbh. That OK song is catchy as **** and the second one is pretty great too, but what the **** is that video all about? A couple of them are really attractive as well!

Not as fussed on the others though :sweat:

I think I like B1A4 the most tbh. That OK song is catchy as **** and the second one is pretty great too, but what the **** is that video all about? A couple of them are really attractive as well!

Not as fussed on the others though :sweat:

The video was about insanity, sheer utter insanity I think they're all pretty cute though, even though CNU (the one with the glasses and long hair) needs a style upgrade. They also work on their music, which is cool since lots of idol artists don't do that (CNU and Baro(the other rapper) wrote Beautiful Target).

I honestly stopped listening to Kpop and Jpop when all these boy bands and girl bands started. I just never got into them. I'll always love Ayumi Hamasaki, Namie Amuro, Every Little Thing, Do As Infinity, and so many others. Not to mention my queen before GaGa, the Best Of Asia and Queen of Kpop,BoA! :)

Edited by Shu Rin
The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

I honestly stopped listening to Kpop and Jpop when all these boy bands and girl bands started. I just never got into them. I'll always love Ayumi Hamasaki, Namie Amuro, Every Little Thing, Do As Infinity, and so many others. Not to mention my queen before GaGa, the Best Of Asia and Queen of Kpop,BoA! :)

Beautiful list! :legend: I feel the same pretty much. :/

So you never listened to either?

Boy and girl bands have been popular in Jpop and Kpop forever, I can understand not getting into them, but its ridiculous to imagine that they suddenly showed up on the scene recently. :toofunny:

True they didn't just appear and have been around. I'm guilty of loving some Arashi sooooo... :red:

I'm pretty sure Love Songs is still my favourite Ayu Album next to Duty.

Can't believe how perfect it was/is.

I can't believe how wrong she went with FIVE after how exceptional Love songs was :(

I can't believe how wrong she went with FIVE after how exceptional Love songs was :(

Five is great and most of the songs sound so damn epic, but still not better than Love Songs.

I remember how I thought that the album will be so boring because of the simple and overused title, but it turned out to be her best.

Love Songs > FIVE obviously, but BRILLANTE and progress are still great! Especially the former tbh.

Five is great and most of the songs sound so damn epic, but still not better than Love Songs.

I remember how I thought that the album will be so boring because of the simple and overused title, but it turned out to be her best.

FIVE is a very obviously rushed release tbh. Especially ANother song :flop: and the progress PV :flop: I remember being so scared of Love songs and the tracklist, and all the titles. But then everything was so... :legend:

Love Songs > FIVE obviously, but BRILLANTE and progress are still great! Especially the former tbh.

BRILLANTE is so epic <3

FIVE is a very obviously rushed release tbh. Especially ANother song :flop: and the progress PV :flop: I remember being so scared of Love songs and the tracklist, and all the titles. But then everything was so... :legend:

Please..don't start with the PVs....total bull**** imo.

Weak album era in every possible way.