💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Japanese / Korean Pop

Miracle Whip

Featured Posts

genkirocket

I was mainly annoyed by how far generic Kpop can be, especially the girls . Like seriously, 90% of them acts and sings like a children with their annoying girly girly dance and stupid love lyrics, every single ****ing time.

THIS omg. I really despise most cutesy ****. Its just so overdone in asian pop, and rarely is it ever done to my liking.

Which is why I love 2NE1 so much, they've really found their own sound (at least in comparison with other k-pop artists) and overall, they are all so FIERCE. With there sound, there choreography, there look, EVERYTHING.

Another thing that irks me about K-pop groups is that alot of times all there voices blend together, and it all just sounds like one person singing. Which brings me to another reason why i love 2NE1, I can almost always distinguish one members voice from the other.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miracle Whip

• Grace

• genkirocket

• DanM

I agree with girlgroups too tbh. I feel that way about almost every group over 5 members too, tbh. Especially bands like Teen Top where like, legitimately only one person sings, one person raps, and the rest are background props. My only exception is U-kiss, because they're like my big kpop love forever due to their general dorkiness and inability to succeed at like anything they try (Their lol-worthy English, and oh my god this show where they try to be chefs is HYSTERICAL).

Also:

tumblr_ltsz0jc5JA1qcnnmho1_250.gif

tumblr_lrvd5dxrAf1qafkvs.gif

Edited by gracie

genkirocket

I really want one of the talent agencies or whatever is behind the pop groups to create a group thats totally left field and unexpected. Like I don't know, a group that completely writes there own lyrics. Or maybe a group that has a completely unique sound. Or hell, even a girl group with a darker image, and a heavier sound with dark lyrics a la natalia kills would be fine with me.

But, doubt that will ever happen.

Edited by genkirocket

Miracle Whip

Japanese Pop tends to be pretty hit or miss. the big acts make great music, and the rest is pretty... meh. Kpop is something, imo, that has to sorta click at one point. It did with me anyway. I wasn't interested in it for the longest time, and then all of a sudden BAM obsession.

my boyfriend hates Gee

Me: tumblr_lspifkF3Oj1qzj7wg.gif

how could anyone hate gee such an amazing song chorus and the bridge are flawless, my copy of the boys doesn't even ship for another eight days plz kill me i need that album with all the posters and everything else now.

Kpop is something, imo, that has to sorta click at one point. It did with me anyway. I wasn't interested in it for the longest time, and then all of a sudden BAM obsession.

Yeah, i can relate to that. For about a year i tried to get into Kpop, but i just didn't understand why people liked it so much. I even listened to 2NE1 and thought they were terrible, then all of a sudden i just started loving it. Now i can't imagine hating them.

THIS omg. I really despise most cutesy ****. Its just so overdone in asian pop, and rarely is it ever done to my liking.

Which is why I love 2NE1 so much, they've really found their own sound (at least in comparison with other k-pop artists) and overall, they are all so FIERCE. With there sound, there choreography, there look, EVERYTHING.

Another thing that irks me about K-pop groups is that alot of times all there voices blend together, and it all just sounds like one person singing. Which brings me to another reason why i love 2NE1, I can almost always distinguish one members voice from the other.

:worship:

You basically explained why i love them there haha.

Edited by DanM

Miracle Whip

it's weird thinking that just about a year and half ago i wasn't even going to give kpop/jpop a chance but now it's all i listen to, the only english speaking artist i like is Gaga.

i wasn't so fond of 'The Boys' before but now i can't stop listening to it! ♥ oh, and Seohyun is so gorgeous that it actually hurts. ;A;

Miracle Whip

i wasn't so fond of 'The Boys' before but now i can't stop listening to it! ♥ oh, and Seohyun is so gorgeous that it actually hurts. ;A;

seohyun is my favorite member she is gorgeous.

Edited by Miracle Whip

seohyun is my favorite member she is gorgeous.

she really is... *insert a dreamy sigh here* oh, and i really like Hyoyeon too. c:

Miracle Whip

*so i've got a question for you guys which version do you prefer of genie more? the korean or japanese version, also which video do you prefer more?

genkirocket

OMG i'm dying for some new 2NE1, and none of this japanese remake crap. I need BRAND new music sooo bad!

They need to hurry up on there english debut. They could totally blow up here in america, with the right promotion.

And that shouldn't be hard for them to get, i mean if that ****ing terrible flop group Blush can get promo on So you think you can dance, it should be a breeze for a group as flawless as 2NE1 :legend:

I mean listen to this ****:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRHPLa5EsUs

MY EARS, THEY BLEED :eww:

genkirocket

it's weird thinking that just about a year and half ago i wasn't even going to give kpop/jpop a chance but now it's all i listen to, the only english speaking artist i like is Gaga.

What other kpop and j pop artists do you listen to? i'm just curious cause I barely ever see you talk about anyone other then SNSD haha

Edited by genkirocket