💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna COPIED Rebel Heart's album cover!

Levine

Featured Posts

It looks similar, but so do a ton of other photos. :madge:

She didn't copy anything.  :smh:

Hopefully this does't happen to Gaga because people won't have that mentality, it will just be "Gags copied ___ !!!1!!!!111!!!"

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joaco95

9 pages :lmao:

So what? Madonna can 'copy' anyone and still get away with it. Iean she's Madonna, everyonce else is a copycet, Lady Gaga is one of them too. If Lady Gaga 'copies' Msdonna she will be stoned to death but if Madonna, Katy Perry or Nicki Minaj 'copy' anyone, it's an irrelevant sh!t.

I'm just saying, you know. I mean I'm not blaming Madonna for copying. I know binding a wire around your head is not that hard to think of. So Madonna probably didn't even know this album cover existed lol. But you know, I get always pressed when Gaga is slammed so badly for 'copying' others while other artists get away with it like it's no big deal. I mean Katy copied the whole goddamn Katy Keene comic book. But who cares? She's not Lady Gaga.

PRESSED :lmao:

RAMROD

Well, I don't like it when Gaga was in this same drama couple of years ago.

So I hope we can learn from the best from that time and don't do the smae thing to others.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gagaloo911

This is an homage :giggle:

Oh you  :giggle:    :kissga: 

Does Madonna even know who Daft Punk is tbh? I highly doubt she knows who this is along with the majority of the world

This guys album cover looks like he took some string and tied it around his face and took the picture with his laptop webcam and used paint to edit it :awkney:

you have got to be one of the most pressed and basic person on this forum :awkney:

Sebastien Tellier is very famous worldwide. He is also friends with Daft Punk, if you only knew what you're talking...

Sure he is :smh:

Blank Space
So?...
you are clearly madonos stan, because it means nothing for you if she copies but if her work is copied you get mad

Your 23 years must be boring as fu*k then :hor:

The funny thing is I really admire and love Madonna's early work, especially Truth or Dare. I admire her drive as an artist. But this album is ****ing awful and the biggest pile of bull**** she's ever created. It isn't inspired in the slightest.

The funny thing is I really admire and love Madonna's early work, especially Truth or Dare. I admire her drive as an artist. But this album is ****ing awful and the biggest pile of bull**** she's ever created. It isn't inspired in the slightest.

That just proves your post is bull****. No way you've been a fan and call this her most awful work, where the **** have you been the past 10 years.

Levine

It wasn't blown out of proportion. Madonna threw Gaga under the bus knowing people were looking to her reaction as the final say, she chose to play it dirty. Its not arguable whether or not she was being disrespectful. Whether or not you think it matters that she dissed her is another story and to be honest it is somewhat petty to point out a hypocrisy such as this, that had Gaga done a cover that was hardly even as comparable as this one clearly is people (possibly even you) would've called her out for not being very creative seeing as its been done before. Thats something that plagues everything Lady Gaga does, people reach to say its been done before. Meanwhile, Madonna currently is being literally as basic as she can possibly be yet people go out of their way to put what she does on a pedestal as if shes still breaking the mold. Its petty, but its incredibly truthful. So to be irked at anyone here for pointing out a very true hypocrisy that is never if rarely acknowledged out in the real world is kind of more irksome than anything.

OMG the skulldrag is too much  :nooo:  lemme leave real quick. 

Archived