💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna COPIED Rebel Heart's album cover!

Levine

Featured Posts

BornSimon

Imagine the mess if this was Gaga's cover.

EXACTLY. Madonna's fans are very quick to find the most ridiculous things to accuse Gaga of copying, and 99% of the times it's completely inaccurate, but when it's Madonna copying it's a TRIBUTE or the person she's supposedly copied is IRRELEVANT. Like it matters! Photographers know other photographers, photographers are into photography. Madonna herself may not have seen this cover, but what about the person who took the pictures of her? You never know.

These things used to happen ALL THE TIME before but now because of Madonna and her fans and the stupid obsession they have with Gaga copying has become a thing and we're back to kindergarten.

It looks the same, deal with it, it doesn't mean she's a FLOP or she has to be called COPYDONNA, because we're adults, but it's also not necessary to insult those who do see the (obvious) similarities.

Rant OVER.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AKA people are desperate to find some way to call Madge a hypocrite because they're pressed about the reductive situation that they themselves blew out of proportion for a sliver of controversy in their uneventful lives

Bambino

Who the fuck cares? She's an artist and she looks for inspiration. It's not like she ruined the concept of the cover.

Didymus

As if that man is the only person capable of wrapping a wire around his head. :roll:

This omg. It's hardly an original or imaginative idea. Just like the chords of Express Yourself and/or Born This Way.

This is shocking why? She's a known plagiarist... For example mdna's gimme all ur luvin copied from LOVE Bananas...

heavymlover

EXACTLY. Madonna's fans are very quick to find the most ridiculous things to accuse Gaga of copying, and 99% of the times it's completely inaccurate, but when it's Madonna copying it's a TRIBUTE or the person she's supposedly copied is IRRELEVANT. Like it matters! Photographers know other photographers, photographers are into photography. Madonna herself may not have seen this cover, but what about the person who took the pictures of her? You never know.

These things used to happen ALL THE TIME before but now because of Madonna and her fans and the stupid obsession they have with Gaga copying has become a thing and we're back to kindergarten.

It looks the same, deal with it, it doesn't mean she's a FLOP or she has to be called COPYDONNA, because we're adults, but it's also not necessary to insult those who do see the (obvious) similarities.

Rant OVER.

Exactly. I don't want to accuse Madonna of anything, as I'm aware that nowadays nothing is 100% original. I just think it's funny that Madonna fans point out very frequently how Gaga has copied her entire existence, but when Madonna blatantly uses someone else's imagery, she's doing a tribute.

Vernier

In how many different posts can people say "reductive" and use :reductive: :smh:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

TimisaMonster

It also reminded me of when Gaga was hanging upside down all wrapped up in rope :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Der Meister

I bet a million dollars Madonna has NEVER seen this cover once in her life.

Sebastien Tellier is very famous worldwide. He is also friends with Daft Punk, if you only knew what you're talking...

Archived