💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga slams artists who don't write and can't sing

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Gaga has said b4 that she knows she's not that attractive nor pretty in a magazine interview so why would she be pressed for a thing she never owned to be pissed about, it's not like her success came from her s-xiness GaGa can't stand singers who can't sing you dumb ****, Gaga was totally cool when Adele took over & actually was supporting her too

your stupidity is disturbing

lol where is the like button, when you need it.

FreePalestine

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not every song in an artist's discography has to scream "look at how arty and talented I am" ... some people just like to entertain others and we (and Gaga to an extent) should respect that. I don't see the point in putting down people who like to sing and dance who are most likely already aware they are not the best at it.
if anybody would understand that, it would be gaga, since her talent and "artsy" was overshadowed by her dance-pop albums and over-the-top fashion throughout her whole career until CTC came

She must be possessed by Azealia Banks :derpga:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

MonsterOfSpain

First of all, what article is this from where Gaga says she's only written 90% of her songs? Sounds like bullsh!t. If that really did come from her mouth I'll be extremely disappointed because it will mean she has outright lied to us in the past.

Wtf? Gaga is not the only writer in most of her songs, if you look at the credits you'll see it so she hasn't lied to you at all :smh: And still 90% is amazing, I bet Katy only writes about 50% of her music.

Jonna Lee

Katy is an amazing songwriter, look at One of The Boys[

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

TimisaMonster

Gaga spilling :thetea: of most pop girls :ohwell:

Drag em :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Madonna has written all of her music since True Blue

Katy is an amazing songwriter, look at One of The Boys

2iosuf.gif

There's like 10 people in the room where Madonna tells them the theme of the next song and then they write it for her with her help in the process (that's what I got from her Billboard latest interview) :emma: I wouldn't call that songwriting tbh

Lona Delery

Rihanna lies in the corner now and is crying :tea:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Ray of Light

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What's so funny? Songs like Thinking of You and Lost are perfection. You don't need metaphors and allusions to be a good songwriter. Sorry to break it to you, people like Taylor and Katy excel in simplicity and that's why they've been so timeless as of now.

Phoenix

I've been saying the same since forever. I never understood why call them artists? They're just singers. She's telling the truth. 

💎

Archived