💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga slams artists who don't write and can't sing

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Hellspont

Oh my god like any of you can show proof that anything she just said is false :lmao:

She's saying what most people think so...

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree to an extent, I don't really understand who she is shading because most of her peers are in the same range as her voice and have all (at some point) written pieces of music?

It's great to be confident in your craft but we need to chill on shaming others.... Remember stop the drama, start the music? :lolgaga:

djBuffoon

she should be  more focused on releasing good music than worrying other pop girls' vocals. 

Which she has been for several years. And she's already working on a new album :awkney:

b) She's talking out of her ass and you know it.

Nah, it was a good point.

melodichard

Gaga has every right to be annoyed that pop stars who can't read sheet music or hit a note without the assistance of auto tune are shoved down the general publics throats as artistic individuals or singer/song writers :awkney:

Fiona Apple

I agree to an extent, I don't really understand who she is shading because most of her peers are in the same range as her voice and have all (at some point) written pieces of music?

It's great to be confident in your craft but we need to chill on shaming others.... Remember stop the drama, start the music? :lolgaga:

Yep you are so right..Katy's,Ariana's,Taylor's and Rihanna's voices are so equal to hers  :fail:

If you are talented writer-producer of pop music, but need a singer to market your songs to the young female demo, let's face it - talents like looking s-xy and stylish, or dancing ability, or charisma likely count for more than the ability to oversing like Mariah or Xtina. Mere singing COMPETENCE will cut it if someone has the other qualities.

Yep you are so right..Katy's,Ariana's,Taylor's and Rihanna's voices are so equal to hers  :fail:

They all have different voices and skills? I don't see the point in bashing them when they could all trump Gaga at something in one way. :shrug:

Fiona Apple

They all have different voices and skills? I don't see the point in bashing them when they could all trump Gaga at something in one way. :shrug:

She has the right to express her opinion lol... 

She has the right to express her opinion lol... 

I was replying to you, hence why I quoted you lol...

djBuffoon

Yup, and they're songwriting too :spin:

Although, Taylor can indeed write, so she's fine in my book

Well most of the "artists" should be called only 'singers' (even if they can sing live), the word artist goes for the People who write, produce, direct, control....etc. you know, create somthing out of nothing, that's Art.

i0MOsITm9qpCO.gif

I don't think Gaga is shading anyone. Since Madonna was a b---h to her and ARTPOP struggled, I think she has been reconceiving herself - jazz singer, friend of voices like Mariah and Adele, etc.

She's always been insecure about her beauty, which is why she looks interesting-stylish-unique to compensate.

First of all, what article is this from where Gaga says she's only written 90% of her songs? Sounds like bullsh!t. If that really did come from her mouth I'll be extremely disappointed because it will mean she has outright lied to us in the past.

Also, I don't understand this stance she has about singers who can't sing, and yet she's a supporter of Britney and goes to her shows and talks about collabing with her.  

I love Gaga but she needs to just shut up and stop talking about other artists. She was so much cooler when she just minded her own business and talked about her own sh!t, rather than everybody else's. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived