Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga on new album: “I want the fans to be surprised�

RBNLM

Featured Posts

by then we are here for such amazing pieces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM51qOpwcIM

I only like Electric Kiss and I don't think it's as good as a pop song (by Gaga oc). 

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpusDiaboli666

How does this woman always manage to hype me even though I don't want too..Soul searching, her old self..sounds like it will be deep..Aaah OMG

Be real. The broken hip is not what caused such a long wait for ARTPOP's release. If anything, it gave her more time to work on it and thus release it sooner.

lol it was honey.

ViviLittleM

Stefani Germanotta is coming back.

I seriously, can't wait.

I'm here, for her voice.

Not for the crazy Gaga.

I'm so ready.

Be Ready. I will promote this album even more than CTC if it's what I think.

holy scheisse

holy ass gaga YYYYYes!! this makes me excited, shes putting her art first again instead of constantly taking time out to check back in with her fans.

she knows we cannot deal with the hype ever again.

Born Brave

Sounds exciting, I'm always surprised by Gaga :party:

I know same here! I have played it so cool and tried to avoid a premature hype since ARTPOP's wait nearly finished off my soul but Gaga is like that old ex bf/gf that will always have your heart- they call your name again and you go running even though you know you might be setting yourself up :P

Thank God she's back to ha TRUE innovative, refreshing, exciting self

Time for ha to surprise and serve us QUALITY music

Seriously though, she better capitalise on this hype and not wait like three years to release the music just for it all to sound outdated like ARTPOP did

Hopefully the lead will drop in Fall 2015 just after the CTC tour and then the album in 2016 sometime!

Stefani Germanotta is coming back.

I seriously, can't wait.

I'm here, for her voice.

Not for the crazy Gaga.

I'm so ready.

Be Ready. I will promote this album even more than CTC if it's what I think.

You promoted CTC more than Gaga promoted ARTPOP :rip:

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I think it's coming sooner rather than later :troll: the studio tease and the DJWS tweet from last night... it's pointing towards a 2015 release. 

I'm saying Q4 2015/Q1 2016 still. I was saying the opposite before Howard Stern but she sounded very honest when she said she wanted to take a year off. And I don't think the DJWS tweet was for us, he's probably branching out and working with more artists than Gaga now after the success of Applause and DWUW (they were successful no matter what anyone thinks).

All could changed though. And she wants us to be surprised so who knows.

Pain of fame1

I am not really hyped but I am happy she is really working on her next work and that she FINALLY understood that she MUSN'T give many signs about her next album

This, except that I AM HYPED AS ****

Be real. The broken hip is not what caused such a long wait for ARTPOP's release. If anything, it gave her more time to work on it and thus release it sooner.

I am being real. She had her surgery around February and took 6 months to recover. It's amazing to me that you expected her to start the ARTPOP era while she was on a goddamn wheelchair.

If she's doing rock, she might realease it sooner, no broken/sore hip, no new choreo etc. Just focus on good lyrics and vocals, good live band, production etc. Can't wait.

FreePalestine

Young Pancake

First time I am not hype. She says the same things for all of her albums, so I'm just going to let the music talk when it comes out.

Archived