💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga is shooting a commerical for her perfume (featuring Scheiße)

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

RAMROD

By then i hope the perfume will be like a quality fine wine than rotting cheese tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

marrytheknight2012

its already been in production for two years...its done. they are just waiting for the tour to start to start promoting it probably. perfect timing.

SMILE2NE1

Add it to the list of betrayals :troll:

Please Gaga, actually release it! I don't see her not releasing something she did with Steven Klein. If it's been in editing all this time, it must be good :O

Edited by SMILE2NE1

RAMROD

Hope they can give samples at least in the mall or something xD

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga should release it some time in the future. She wants to be on the downlow atm. This isn't the right time.

Please Gaga, actually release it! I don't see her not releasing something she did with Calvin Klein. If it's been in editing all this time, it must be good :O

:toofloppy:

marrytheknight2012

everyone does realize this is a collaboration with Coty inc...she will not be the sole owner of this fragrance, the release will likely be set by Coty when they feel she is biggest in pop culture...so around the tour or the holidays where people buy anything. I would like for them to do the release like they did with JLo the last time..on HSN.

Dawson

Same here...

I'll be so happy if she does a male perfume and it actually smells really s-xy. I'll buy it by the bucketload

Edited by Dawson

SMILE2NE1

Gaga should release it some time in the future. She wants to be on the downlow atm. This isn't the right time.

:toofloppy:

Omg I'm so embarrassed. In my defence, fragrances were on my mind and I wear ck1 :)

Amen Fashion

I think we´ll get it next month since Men In Black III will be released and it will hype the parfume up :crossed:

Godspoken

everyone does realize this is a collaboration with Coty inc...she will not be the sole owner of this fragrance, the release will likely be set by Coty when they feel she is biggest in pop culture...so around the tour or the holidays where people buy anything. I would like for them to do the release like they did with JLo the last time..on HSN.

Home Shopping Network? No thanks.

marrytheknight2012

ummm why no thanks on the Home Shopping Network, she would be on a two hour live show where people could call in...while launching the fragrance. That is no more tacky than showing up at Macys or Nordstrom for a launch. Its interactive and inclusive.