Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perez has fake walked and is in a secret room watching everything. How original.

which means he'll more than likely be immune from the next eviction. c5's desperation to keep him is embarrassing

HighwayGuy

I'm SO annoyed that Perez's secret mission has meant that he left just before nominations took place, so the producers have basically made sure that Perez isn't up for eviction!

Sometimes they mess with BB too much imo

Blue Jeans

I love how Perez got a taste of his own medicine, with the whole fake tweet... the way he felt its exactly the way celebrities feel when he posts bullsh*t on his site..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I love how Perez got a taste of his own medicine, with the whole fake tweet... the way he felt its exactly the way celebrities feel when he posts bullsh*t on his site..

gonna catch up on tonight's cbb now :excited2:

"brace yourselves for adult themes, aggressive scenes of confrontation, and very offensive language right from the very start and constantly throughout"

i LIVE for these warnings :lmao:

Morphine Prince

Glad I'm not in the UK watching it on TV and supporting this ****. I love the show but their desperation to keep Perez is gross. It's not like this show is gonna last for months. It will be over in 2 weeks.

Phantomhive

Michelle voted as most genuine and Katie H as most entertaining :legend:
When Katie H ran around the room saying "I love the British public!" :lmao:

Lol and Perez got upset about that tweet + saying Nadia was the only one keeping him sane. All the more reason for Nadia to go tbh. :fan:

In I fly on wings of winter.

Elizabeth

Loved sunday's episode! I live  for the drama of this series :dies:

Definitely agree with the other comments in here saying that C5 is desperate to keep Perez in hence why they've given him this fake 'walking' task. I'm low-key hoping that when they think he's gone Nadia is like "thank god for that" or says something bad about Perez and he can hear it from where he is because it would cause drama when he comes back into the normal house :smh: 

Morphine Prince

Loved sunday's episode! I live  for the drama of this series :dies:

Definitely agree with the other comments in here saying that C5 is desperate to keep Perez in hence why they've given him this fake 'walking' task. I'm low-key hoping that when they think he's gone Nadia is like "thank god for that" or says something bad about Perez and he can hear it from where he is because it would cause drama when he comes back into the normal house :smh:

I would DIE :lmao: 

Cruelty

Perez will return to the house in tomorrow's live show, where he will find out the result of a vote on the BB app - either he will be nominated for every eviction or given a pass to the final.

Perez will return to the house in tomorrow's live show, where he will find out the result of a vote on the BB app - either he will be nominated for every eviction or given a pass to the final.

Oh for **** sake the app bit

Archived