💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

MESS doesn't even begin to cover this :lmao:

rexfeatures_4366232bb.jpg

Ken Morley removed from Celebrity Big Brother, Tuesday eviction cancelled

Ken Morley has been removed from the Celebrity Big Brother house after using offensive language following his formal warning.

Channel 5 has also confirmed that Tuesday night's (January 13) eviction has been cancelled and that the lines are now closed.

Celebrity Big Brother producers released the following statement: "Ken Morley has been removed from the Celebrity Big Brother house for using unacceptable and offensive language following his formal warning. Tuesday's eviction is now cancelled and lines are now closed.

"Anyone who has already voted will be able to apply for a full refund and details will be available on the Big Brother website within 24 hours."

Morley had been given a formal warning for using racially-insensitive language when he used a term to describe people of African descent.

Alexander O'Neal subsequently warned the ex-Coronation Street actor about using such language when talking to other people who might be offended.

Morley was called into the Diary Room by Big Brother, given a formal warning for his language and also chided for inappropriate comments made about female housemates.

The 71-year-old actor was told that if he used such offensive language again, Big Brother "may have no choice but to remove him" from the competition.

This was also in reference to his claims to only be going into the bathroom that morning so he could look at "young ladies' bottoms" and later branding Cami Li's outfit as "half Peruvian, half slut".

Scenes showing Morley's removal from the house will be broadcast on Channel 5 this evening.

It has since emerged that Nadia Sawalha lost her temper with Morley, telling him that she wanted to call the police and have him removed from the house following a comment that he made asking: "What is wrong with a man looking at the best looking arses in the world?"

At the time, the TV presenter had been asking Morley about his earlier comments regarding the women in the house.

Housemates including Patsy Kensit and Michelle Visage had also expressed concerns about Morley's "inappropriate" language and attitude.

Celebrity Big Brother continues tonight (January 12) at 9pm on Channel 5.

I watched all the episodes so far yesterday and this is my first time watching this and it's hilarious :lmao: 

I knew Ken was gonna get kicked out sooner or later :rip: 

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am CACKLING at all of this :lmao:

I just LOVE this. TV gold, to be honest.

Wonder who'll replace Jeremy/Ken though? Rumors have stated it may be a YouTube star? Might not even be anyone at all, though :Air:

TEARS WERE LEGIT STREAMING DOWN MY FACE TONIGHT :lmao:

It was Ken's comeback to Nadia's RIDICULOUS ****ing "I want the police" line

Ken: "Go on, get on't phone then"

:lmao:

I watched all the episodes so far yesterday and this is my first time watching this and it's hilarious :lmao:

I knew Ken was gonna get kicked out sooner or later :rip:

I mean, the things he said were VILE but he was just an old troll looking to get under everyone's skin. He amused me SO much :lmao:

5 days in and 2 already kicked out, this is possibly going to be better than last January's series

Oh and do not even get me ****ing STARTED on Pigrez. I'm waiting for Katie to absolutely tear him to shreds because it's blatantly going to happen.

Morphine Prince

TEARS WERE LEGIT STREAMING DOWN MY FACE TONIGHT :lmao:

It was Ken's comeback to Nadia's RIDICULOUS ****ing "I want the police" line

Ken: "Go on, get on't phone then"

:lmao:

I mean, the things he said were VILE but he was just an old troll looking to get under everyone's skin. He amused me SO much :lmao:

5 days in and 2 already kicked out, this is possibly going to be better than last January's series

I'm in the US so I have to wait for them to upload the episodes on YouTube but I can't wait for this :lmao: 

I'm in the US so I have to wait for them to upload the episodes on YouTube but I can't wait for this :lmao:

I really couldn't stop laughing. It was better than him calling Pigrez an "irrelevant american" :lmao:

Rylan just hinted that there's a surprise on tomorrow nights live show. New housemates? :udidnt:

Nadia is being SLAUGHTERED on Twitter tonight

oj9Yfpa.gif

BBBOTS in 10, ready for the impending Nadia hate :whitney:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzKi51R36h0

BBBOTS in 10, ready for the impending Nadia hate :whitney:

I'll have to watch it on catch-up tomorrow :giveup:

Hoping we get some hints at what this surprise will be.

Morphine Prince

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzKi51R36h0

Yay, it's up! lol. 

I lost it when he put his hands around his mouth and was like "Irrelevant.... American..... NEUROTIC!!!" :lmao: 

Oh, God, Perez in those shorts :wtf:

:dies: right? There's a scene later on in the ep you're watching where he just stands over Ken in these creepy ass sunglasses and he looks like such a...predator :wtf:

I think (and hope) there's new housemate's!

I DESPISE Pigrez. What a twisted, conniving little piece of ****. I'm just anticipating Katie's MERCILESS attack on him. It's coming, ladies. It's brewing.

ezgif_252121976.gif

I didn't really like Ken but I did think he was pretty funny at times, gonna miss the entertainment he provided. :giveup: Although, I feel like his departure will be followed by MUCH greater things...

Nadia is such a b---h, I need her OUT asap. Her ruining her entire career and barely 5 days in. Well, I suppose you could call it a 'career'. 

ezgif_252121976.gif

Archived