šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved how he was called out to be internet bully, it's so obvious he's trying to be liked in the UK, but at least the GP have got a glimpse of what he's really like

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Young Pancake

So many mix emotions going on. I liked how Perez was trying to bring Katie Hopkins down, but then everyone got in the way. Perez is becoming so obnoxious as the days go by, since he thinks he is the leader. I hate Perez and Hopkins, so I hope that they soon drag each other to hell. Perez is so freaking bipolar, after he insulted Hopkins he apologized to her while crying. How pathetic can he be?

Morphine Prince

So now Chloe is sort of "justifying" Jeremy? I think what he did was wrong but then there are all these people online saying she is overreacting... I feel sorry for both of them, honestly. Her for what she went through and him for what he's been through with his divorce and stuff.Ā 

Elizabeth

Really dislike both Perez and Katie, but low-key loved that Katie made Perez cry. I feel like they were crocodile tears so that he didn't become 'hated' after his explosion and the real Perez emerged, but still I'm interested to see how they continue to react to one another as the show goes on. I'm still also super confused about Katie, I'm not seeing this horrible nasty person that she's portrayed herself to be. I don't know whether she's being real now and the nastiness is all an act (which if it is, it still makes her a bad person), or if she's still low-key playing the 'I need to be nice to people' game.Ā 

Ā 

Michelle is definitely my fave so far, love her! She just seems so grounded and level-headed about everything that's happened so far.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Any links for the show?

Not sure if you've watched any of the show so far, but here's a link to the launch show:Ā https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAszU8fQgS0 and all of the shows so far are uploaded on that channel :)

I think this series is absolutely amazing. Some fiery characters in there. Katie still standing strong as my favorite in the house, followed by Michelle. Someone whose really surprising me though is Chloe. I expected to hate her, but I find her quite interesting. I really like how she handled the Jeremy situation.

Ā 

Perez is a rat. I loathe him. Although I live for his awkward confrontations where he quite clearly comes across uncomfortable and annoying in all of them! Nadia has shocked me too. Despise her. She's LOOKING to be offended by EVERYTHING. Such a silly b---h, omg.

Ā 

I find Alicia quite endearing, I feel sorry for her.

Ā 

Ken is quite a pig but does bring some entertainment value to the house - but if those reports are true that he's out... :lmao:

Ā 

Who else? Cheggers, Cami, Kavana and Patsy aren't doing much for me but I am anticipating for Patsy to come out of her shell more. I think Callum is so sweet. Love him. :emo: And Alexander isn't doing much for me either but I do find his whole shtick quite comical at times (the whole gangster walk thing :air: ).

Ā 

Hope I didn't miss anyone. :air:

Ā 

So, yes. Katie and Michelle definitely big favorites in my book!

Oh, and Michelle HAS to win. She's just fabulous in every way :wub:

Ā 

Nadia is a MASSIVE ****ing let-down. She apparently wanted to call the police on Ken. Sit down, b---h :lmao:

Ā 

I think it's pretty obvious that the disgusting Perez will be up for eviction whenever the housemates nominate for the first time. :excited2:

I used to hate Perez but after watching him on big brother he is actually adorable omg

Ā 

:usrs:

MESS doesn't even begin to cover this :lmao:

Ā 

rexfeatures_4366232bb.jpg

Ā 

Ken Morley removed from Celebrity Big Brother, Tuesday eviction cancelled

Ā 

Ken Morley has been removed from the Celebrity Big Brother house after using offensive language following his formal warning.

Ā 

Channel 5 has also confirmed that Tuesday night's (January 13) eviction has been cancelled and that the lines are now closed.

Ā 

Celebrity Big Brother producers released the following statement: "Ken Morley has been removed from the Celebrity Big Brother house for using unacceptable and offensive language following his formal warning. Tuesday's eviction is now cancelled and lines are now closed.

Ā 

"Anyone who has already voted will be able to apply for a full refund and details will be available on the Big Brother website within 24 hours."

Ā 

Morley had been given a formal warning for using racially-insensitive language when he used a term to describe people of African descent.

Ā 

Alexander O'Neal subsequently warned the ex-Coronation Street actor about using such language when talking to other people who might be offended.

Ā 

Morley was called into the Diary Room by Big Brother, given a formal warning for his language and also chided for inappropriate comments made about female housemates.

Ā 

The 71-year-old actor was told that if he used such offensive language again, Big Brother "may have no choice but to remove him" from the competition.

Ā 

This was also in reference to his claims to only be going into the bathroom that morning so he could look at "young ladies' bottoms" and later branding Cami Li's outfit as "half Peruvian, half slut".

Ā 

Scenes showing Morley's removal from the house will be broadcast on Channel 5 this evening.

Ā 

It has since emerged that Nadia Sawalha lost her temper with Morley, telling him that she wanted to call the police and have him removed from the house following a comment that he made asking: "What is wrong with a man looking at the best looking arses in the world?"

Ā 

At the time, the TV presenter had been asking Morley about his earlier comments regarding the women in the house.

Ā 

Housemates including Patsy Kensit and Michelle Visage had also expressed concerns about Morley's "inappropriate" language and attitude.

Ā 

Celebrity Big Brother continues tonight (January 12) at 9pm on Channel 5.

perez-bb-main.jpg

Ā 

Perez Hilton is warned by Big Brother in tonightƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢s latest Celebrity Big Brother 2015 highlights show.

Ā 

The Celebrity Big Brother housemate is hauled into the Diary Room after usually potentially threatening behaviour and comments towards Ken Morley.

Ā 

ItƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢s after another huge row involving Ken and his fellow housemates with his own offensive comments leading to his exit from the house.

Ā 

In tonightƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢s show and in the kitchen and following KenƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢s latest set of unacceptable remarks, Perez is fuming.

Ā 

He Perez pipes up to says of Ken, ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć…ā€œHeƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢s not a man, heƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢s a pig!ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬

Ā 

While things heat up inside, outside in the garden, Keith Chegwin takes a backseat to all of the drama and notes that when you leave Ken alone, he just does his own thing and doesnƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢t cause anyone a problem.

Ā 

Perez speaks to Ken and says if he was him that he would ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć…ā€œfeel afraidƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬ for his safety when he leaves the House

Ā 

Perez is then called to the Diary Room and told that his comments could be perceived as threatening and potentially offensive.

JEWRJEWR

He Perez pipes up to says of Ken, ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć…ā€œHeƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢s not a man, heƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢s a pig!ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬

#ARTPOPsrevenge

#swinesimpact

#urejustapiginside

#Justice4dwuw

Ā 

:applause:Ā :applause:Ā :applause:

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Archived