💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Channel 5 have confirmed that Jeremy has been removed from the house! No reason yet but we will find out soon :eek:

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BREAKING:

Jeremy

has been removed from the house due to an 'explosive' incident, tonight's show has been moved from 9pm to 10pm because of these scenes.

BoomKack

What the hell is Ken thinking? With this whole BathroomGate and now calling Alexander a negro  :spin:

BoomKack

OKAY WHAT THE HELL IS JEREMY THINKING??

"I thought she wasn't naked" That's still not a f*cking excuse to try and open her robe without her permission

That was one of the most insane episodes of Big Brother I've ever seen. Totally understand why they had to put up every time the show came off break.

I worry for Jeremy Jackson and hope he gets the help he needs, what he did was totally unacceptable.

Also, Ken is a creep. I'm surprised he just got a warning, it wasn't just one or two comments, it was a whole load of them.

In other news, I love Michelle!

Elizabeth

I cringed so much when Ken was talking with Alexander about certain words. I'm not going to be surprised if he gets kicked out too, he seems like a super creep, I really am not keen on him. Especially when he was saying to Chloe that she should forgive Jeremy because of the 'circles' he's in, like wtf. I hope he's the first evicted, but I don't think he will because of the controversy he's causing.  One of the only times I've ever agreed with Perez is when he was going off at Ken...

As for the Jeremy situation, that was awful, I felt so bad for Chloe. I thought it was good that Nadia, Cami and Alicia was instantly very supportive. Also, I loved how Michelle was talking to Jeremy. She told him as it was, but she was calm about it. Firm but calm, which is what I think the situation needed because Jeremy is volatile, and I think if everyone was going off at him, it would've made him worse. It kinda annoyed me how Perez was trying to listen in on the outskirts when they went into the main living area, like he's so desperate to know everything about everyone. Then again with Perez, when he was going off about 'not feeling safe' with Jeremy in the house. When he was going off about it and Katie was there, I have to say, I did agree with Katie and what she said, it wasn't anything to do with him. The decision about Jeremy was between Big Brother, Chloe and Jeremy, not Perez. Although, I do agree that Jeremy is vile, and I think he has some serious issues that need addressing and I'm very surprised that he even passed whatever psychological tests they must have to do before they go in because he definitely was unhinged throughout the whole process

My other thought is that they should ban sunglasses indoors, it's so annoying to see them wearing their sunglasses inside :smh: 

Blue Jeans

I used to hate Perez but after watching him on big brother he is actually adorable omg

:wtf:

Praying for you 

t4MhZb4.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I hate to say it but the more and more I watch the more I'm warming to Katie. She seems to be the only one in there who is intent on speaking her mind and genuinely couldn't give a **** about the repercussions. A fearless b---h = a legendary housemate.

Outside the house, however, I still despise her

Signature loading… 👹🖤

:wtf:

Praying for you

t4MhZb4.gif

Yeah I've changed my mind he seemed really genuine at first but after last nights episode when he blew everything out of proportion I don't like him

Archived