Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marina and the Diamonds - Immortal (to be released on 1/1/15)

Chic

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In today's Frootmas email the fruits went "grape, lemon, orange, green apple" so January could be orange

Potentially. I do, however, believe that it is:

10/10 - Froot - Purple (Grape)

12/12 - Happy - Yellow (Lemon)

1/1 - Immortal - Blue (Blueberry)

2/2 - I'm A Ruin - Red (Cherry)

3/3 - Forget - Green (Green Apple)

4/4 - Gold - Orange (Orange)

I don't think Marina would make it obvious like that. None of the other Froot pictures had a pattern

Potentially. I do, however, believe that it is:

10/10 - Froot - Purple (Grape)

12/12 - Happy - Yellow (Lemon)

1/1 - Immortal - Blue (Blueberry)

2/2 - I'm A Ruin - Red (Cherry)

3/3 - Forget - Green (Green Apple)

4/4 - Gold - Orange (Orange)

I don't think Marina would make it obvious like that. None of the other Froot pictures had a pattern

Perhaps.

An old interview where she discusses her synethesia she mentions that she sees Gold on Thursday and 1/1 is a Thursday. I think it could just be a coincidence

Perhaps.

An old interview where she discusses her synethesia she mentions that she sees Gold on Thursday and 1/1 is a Thursday. I think it could just be a coincidence

That's a possibility. Not sure if she would make that connection/associate it in this case.. I do believe that she wouldn't make any changes to the songs/froot/months due to her synesthesia, though.

I have synesthesia as well, fun fact.

Immortal just has the vibe of an epic New Year's kind of song, just worthy of starting off the new year.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY ****ING EYES!!!!!!!!!! :air:

WHO THE **** IS THAT BEAUTIFUL?!?! :wtf:

Me, on occasion :derpga:

AHHH SHE REALLY IS GORGEOUS THOUGH AND I'M SO GLAD I WAS RIGHT ABOUT IMMORTAL/BLUEBERRY!

Alright next Froot of the month is I'm A Ruin/Cherry!

She confirmed Immortal!

http://instagram.com/p/xPdGJ5pPgu/

New song. ðŸ‹"IMMORTAL"ðŸ‹

http://instagram.com/p/xPdMvSpPg7/

ðŸ‹NEON NATURE ðŸ‹

Immortal just has the vibe of an epic New Year's kind of song, just worthy of starting off the new year.

Omg, where do you get all your information? Or are you just talking about the lyrics :laughga:

Omg, where do you get all your information? Or are you just talking about the lyrics :laughga:

No, I'm just saying that the title and lyrics have that vibe. The actual sound of the song is described best as a "glittery, dark ballroom ballad".

No, I'm just saying that the title and lyrics have that vibe. The actual sound of the song is described best as a "glittery, dark ballroom ballad".

Oh, I should've read the op PROPERLY :sharon: Sorry... :shy: 

Archived