💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Director of MoMA hypes Gagas next era/early process

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

first of all my commment was not supposed to be sassy then i'm 22 honey and...

Dsn597x.jpg

bye. :monsterpaw: one last note who said that i'm gay?

you can be 22 on paper but you just showed me some 12 yo personality, i give two ****s about your milano credit card or whatever :lmao: go home dude.

MAKE IT WORK

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you can be 22 on paper but you just showed me some 12 yo personality, i give two ****s about your milano credit card or whatever :lmao: go home dude.

12 yo attitude you said...ok. Your post is speaking for itself :toofloppy: quite embarrassing i'm not surprised that you didn't know what moma is honestly. Anyway this is OT. ( Milano credit card? :smh::rip: ) i'm already at home thanks

OMG I'm getting so hyped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :giveup: Deep down I know we'll wait for like 468723919 years before anything actually happens, but I just can't help it... :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

TimisaMonster

Who is Klaus and what is MoMA

This... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Considering the type of people she's been seen lately, I doubt it is music related. Nonetheless, I'm excited to see what she's up to!

And I'm here for her Instagram posts to be actual lyrics or indirect hints to her songwriting for album #5.

This... :awkney:

As countless have said (even the OP): Klaus is the director of MoMA, which stands for the Museum of Modern Art... :awkney:

This is the guy that told her to her face years ago that her stuff wasnt art. I really hated that guy back then. I guess they made up though.

Archived