Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna releases third of new album (Rebel Heart)

Redstreak

Featured Posts

No, Disclosure confirmed she didn't work with them :(

But I heard they don't like to "disclose" who they are collaborating with, they don't like the hype, let's wait and see

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I heard they don't like to "disclose" who they are collaborating with, they don't like the hype, let's wait and see

maybe so, but Inside Out doesn't sound like a Disclosure production at all

Qualle1

Have they sent LfL to radio or are they going to release it as a single in February?

LFL has been sent to German radio stations today. I was listening to my favourite radio station 1LIVE while working in the office, as they premiered the song in the afternoon.

:)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

MyQueen

THE QWEEN OF ILLUMINATI :legend:

There’s a lot of talk in pop music right now about people saying, ‘Oh, this person’s a member of the Illuminati,’ or ‘They’re Illuminati’, or ‘You’re Illuminati’, and people’s idea that there’s a group of entertainers or very wealthy people, and they work behind the scenes and they control things and they’re very powerful, and there’s possibly a reference to something dark, or black magic, or something like that. And I have to say I laugh at all of those things.

I think there are some people who don’t mind being referred to as that, but I know who the real Illuminati are, and where that word came from. The root of the word is “illuminateâ€, and that means “the enlightened onesâ€, and it came from the Age of Enlightenment, when a lot of arts and creativity flourished, from Shakespeare to Isaac Newton, to Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo: the philosophers, artists, scientists were all engaged in a kind of high level of consciousness through their work, and they were enlightening and inspiring people around the world. And those are the true Illuminati. So the purpose for writing that song was really in a way, ‘So, if you think I’m the Illuminati, then thank you very much, it’s a compliment, because I would like very much to be part of that group, the real Illuminati, and this is what it’s not.’

THE QWEEN OF ILLUMINATI :legend:

There’s a lot of talk in pop music right now about people saying, ‘Oh, this person’s a member of the Illuminati,’ or ‘They’re Illuminati’, or ‘You’re Illuminati’, and people’s idea that there’s a group of entertainers or very wealthy people, and they work behind the scenes and they control things and they’re very powerful, and there’s possibly a reference to something dark, or black magic, or something like that. And I have to say I laugh at all of those things.

I think there are some people who don’t mind being referred to as that, but I know who the real Illuminati are, and where that word came from. The root of the word is “illuminateâ€, and that means “the enlightened onesâ€, and it came from the Age of Enlightenment, when a lot of arts and creativity flourished, from Shakespeare to Isaac Newton, to Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo: the philosophers, artists, scientists were all engaged in a kind of high level of consciousness through their work, and they were enlightening and inspiring people around the world. And those are the true Illuminati. So the purpose for writing that song was really in a way, ‘So, if you think I’m the Illuminati, then thank you very much, it’s a compliment, because I would like very much to be part of that group, the real Illuminati, and this is what it’s not.’

Interesting & cool :)

Ad Artwork for Madonna’s “Rebel Heartâ€

14-12-22-madonna-rebel-heart-ad.jpg

:monsterpaw:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Archived