Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Anonymous to Iggy Azalea: Apologize to Azealia Banks or you're going down

PoshLife

Featured Posts

inuborg

Ikr? She always talks shït and now that she pointed out the race issues in the US everybody is completely forgetting all the things she said and still says (defending homophobia and antisemitism for example). :fail:

And to answer your question, Iggy didn't do anything wrong, but when Azealia asked her to support movements including black people if she really likes black culture and she said she won't. That was rude considering black people are dying because of police brutality on every corner.

Except AB is neither one :awkney:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't agree with this but if it'll bring this drama to a head then f*ck it, let's get it out the way and move on so people can stop pretending to be offended by Banks calling out society and the media.

YUXhSdG.jpg

Tokyo Rose

I saw that on tumblr:

Azealia Banks: tweeting about white people appropriating black culture and talking **** about I.A.

people: YAAAASSSS! SHE JUST SAID WHAT EVERYBODY THINKS SHE’S THE QUEEN THIS IS WHY I LOVE HER, **** EVERYBODY WHO DON’T LIKE HER, THEY DON’T KNOW ****

Azealia Banks: *being homophobic*

Azealia Banks: *being transphobic*

Azealia Banks: *being a rape apologist*

Azealia Banks: *being misogynist*

people: …

people: she sure is problematic but… but… IGLOO AUSTRALIA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Well that makes utterly no sense. Do you know what the words homophobia and transphobia mean?

I highly doubt she has a fear of gays and transgenders.

Rape apologist is a dumb label to try to put on her. Bill Cosby is a celebrity and everyone has different feelings about what is going on with him. I don't see her defending all rapists, just one alleged rapist.

So I guess you can call her a 'Bill Cosby apologist', but that still wouldn't make much sense,

And I haven't seen any instances of her being misogynistic. But since you said you copied and pasted that from tumblr, I guess it would make sense that they had to throw that in there too!

I hope Iggy will apologize some day - not because of Anonymous, not because of Azealia Banks but because she should understand she has offended many people. Maybe she didn't mean to but a (sincere) apologize would be fair.

SexXDreams

I don't agree with this but if it'll bring this drama to a head then f*ck it, let's get it out the way and move on so people can stop pretending to be offended by Banks calling out society and the media.

YUXhSdG.jpg

This

I hope Iggy will apologize some day - not because of Anonymous, not because of Azealia Banks but because she should understand she has offended many people. Maybe she didn't mean to but a (sincere) apologize would be fair.

She has nothing she needs to apologize for though. People get offended over nonsense.

I'm tired of all the iggy hate though so a sincere apology even though it's not necessary would go a long way I'm sure. When I say apology I mean to the general public not azealia, nobody should apologize to that rude ignorant b---h.

Iggy isn't racist and hasn't put any hate towards protestors, people love to just fuel **** and be over dramatic.

inuborg

Her use of the word ******* says otherwise :awkney:

You didn't like people call you racist because the stupid things you said, right? 

Welp :awkney: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

You didn't like people call you racist because the stupid things you said, right?

Welp :awkney:

I never said the N word though :awkney: I simply made a statement on my opinions about the protest, and lazy people on welfare which is a big issue in US government. I'm big on government and working hard, my opinions had nothing to do with races and they weren't stupid. I also apologized for what I said and anyone I might've offended unlike azealia.

Azealia used the word ******* like it was nothing considering 90% of her fan base is gay and she acts like her use of the word is okay. She's a bitter b---h who thinks she knows it all and she needs to shut the **** up.

I really don't get how people defend azealia.

PoshLife

She has nothing she needs to apologize for though. People get offended over nonsense.

I'm tired of all the iggy hate though so a sincere apology even though it's not necessary would go a long way I'm sure. When I say apology I mean to the general public not azealia, nobody should apologize to that rude ignorant b---h.

Iggy isn't racist and hasn't put any hate towards protestors, people love to just fuel **** and be over dramatic.

BIG SURPRISE: the little gay boy gets offended that AB uses the f-word once (haven't we all???), but not that Iggy is appropriating black culture for fame and meanwhile says black people on welfare are "lazy" (ignoring the structural problems that exist in our society that FORCE THESE PEOPLE TO RELY ON WELFARE PROGRAMS).

You clearly only care about things that offend you personally.

BIG SURPRISE: the little gay boy gets offended that AB uses the f-word once (haven't we all???), but not that Iggy is appropriating black culture for fame and meanwhile says black people on welfare are "lazy" (ignoring the structural problems that exist in our society that FORCE THESE PEOPLE TO RELY ON WELFARE PROGRAMS).

You clearly only care about things that offend you personally.

I'm not offended that she said *******, i don't give a **** what azealia says. I was just pointing out her use of the word too be of her deluded stans.

"Little gay boy" reported :awkney:

I'm not getting back into this argument about welfare. **** you I could give two ****s what you have to say, get a life.

Archived