Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Nicki Minaj - Pinkprint short film

Ladey Gagz

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

I'm surprised how many of you enjoyed it tbh! I LOVE Nicki, but I thought this film was extremely disappointing and boring to watch. I kept waiting for it to pick up pace, especially at the car crash scene, I said to myself "Oh **** here we go!" But it went back to being boring again after that scene. It should've been more dramatic. All she got was a damn scratch on her forehead. I think they should've done Part III with her in the hospital, badly injured and about to die, then her love comes and stays by her side, and at the end she dies, and makes an artistic statement about her relationship dying in a similar way. That would've held my attention a LOT more. I'm disappointed. :(

Sums up my thoughts :emma: At least there were two hot guys to look at :spin:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

The director of the Part II: I Lied is Lana Del Rey's boyfriend, right?

OT: I think some scenes are way too repetitive and the storyline could've been more interesting, but I like it as a whole and it features Grand Piano which is one of her few songs that I really like...

She should hire Queen G to direct her mini movie next time tbh :queenga:

Donatello

I only like part I. I've had Crying Game on repeat since watching it last night. That instrumental is everything.

Hellspont

:manicure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd4x-_iL85s

I've never seen that but :wtf:

But Slay Nicki I loved this :legend:

Archived