Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard's #1s of the decade so far (2010-present)

Mills

Featured Posts

Whispering

can you read or no ? i said on a strict statistic base.

if i sell a book and it sells 1 million copies in one single city and 500K in the rest of the state, it's pretty fair to say the success is local. Same thing WW.

Not how it works. She is popular internationally and still sells more than most artists do internationally. The fact that she is extremely popular in the US does not negate the fact that she is also popular internationally.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

After a two-week vacation from the No. 1 slot on the Billboard 200, it appears Taylor Swift's 1989 is heading back to the top of the chart.

While it's too early to project how many units the album will earn in the week ending Feb. 1, industry sources seem confident that nothing will challenge 1989's return to No. 1. It would mark 1989's 10th week at No. 1.

The top 10 of the new Billboard 200 chart will be revealed on Wednesday, Feb. 4.

It's not that often an album racks up 10 weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard 200. It's only happened 11 times since Nielsen Music began powering the chart with its point-of-sale data back on the chart dated May 25, 1991. And, in that span of time, only four women have logged 10 or more weeks at No. 1 with an album: Adele (21, 24 weeks), Whitney Houston (The Bodyguard soundtrack, 20 weeks), Alanis Morissette (Jagged Little Pill, 12 weeks) and Swift herself (Fearless, 11 weeks).

Next week's highest debut looks to be Ne-Yo's Non-Fiction, which may start with around 35,000 in overall album equivalent units. That sum might place the set toward the bottom of the top 10.

Congrats Taylor. She's predicted to at least go 12 weeks :applause:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

This woman should open a Slaying 101 course in some university

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Ray of Light

The definition of success. Now we just need Adele to release and join her on this prestigious list.

blake_lively_looks_worried.jpg

The definition of success. Now we just need Adele to release and join her on this prestigious list.

blake_lively_looks_worried.jpg

:air:

Gianni Versace

Actually really happy for her. I hope all of her future eras maintain the same slayage. :applause:

monsterdreams

No weaves are safe, I repeat NO WEAVES ARE SAFE

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

• Mills pinned and unpinned this topic

Archived