Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks on Twitter: "But, iffy azuzu will not play victim"

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

Everyone bringing up success and numbers when that has NOTHING to do with this issue. Such a typically shallow and predictable response from pop music fans that don't have the capacity or understanding to actually discuss the points Azealia is raising. Just like Iggy herself.

It's beyond annoying how the default response for anything lately is "PRESSEEDDDDDDDD", as if for one second they genuinely can't consider the notion that it's not about numbers and success :smh:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

This whole argument about black culture is annoying. Yes the majority of rappers are black, and originated from them. However if Azealia let's say started playing classical music no one would accuse her of taking "white culture" and asking her why she doesn't stand up for certain "white issues". To me these twitter rants make her seem immature, there is a way to discuss your feelings but that is not it.

This is true as well... unfortunately, people won't go watch her interview where she talks about several interesting and important topics, but they will read those tweets and the click-bait titles on some websites and be like "Ha! Look at this crazy b---h going at it again."

I love your avi :lmao:

This thread and some of the people are so wrong :mess:

How can someone "steal" a culture? :mess:

So black people can't do electronic because that's stealing white culture? :mess:

Didn't Gaga taught us to do whatever the f*ck we wanted to do with our own respective life? :mess:

That judgement is not very Born This Way of you. :mess:

I like AB's music but seriously the girl needs to get sh*t together. Every single day has something negative to say. twice today. gurlbye

Dangerous Man

just shut up

Prayin4ur rude attitude as that azealia chick. :pray:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

I have never and will not pick sides in this argument but I can't deny you make some very valid points. 

can azealia let her jealousy and racist attitude once and think before she attacks people?

I m not fan of any of those two but azealia sounds pressed as hell

And how racist of some of you to even imply that white people shouldn't be allowed to do hip hop or rap!!!!

Anybody should be able to do whatever music they want and IF they are good enough they ll succeed.

I guess it hurts that Eminem destroyed the competition and that Iggy is more successful than Azealia but they shouldn't receive all this racism that they do from the rest of the singers because of their skin colour

can azealia let her jealousy and racist attitude once and think before she attacks people?

I m not fan of any of those two but azealia sounds pressed as hell

And how racist of some of you to even imply that white people shouldn't be allowed to do hip hop or rap!!!!

Anybody should be able to do whatever music they want and IF they are good enough they ll succeed.

I guess it hurts that Eminem destroyed the competition and that Iggy is more successful than Azealia but they shouldn't receive all this racism that they do from the rest of the singers because of their skin colour

If you're mad at azealia, you don't know what the problem is so shut up

iloveit123

I dont take people seriously who say they want to throw bottles of piss at people, and then mention them every chance they can, while tweeting links to her album.

I take people seriously who fight for equality through love, acceptance, and tolerance.

Yeah, I have to agree. And there are plenty of people of any given skin color having these conversations in more mature ways.

If you're mad at azealia, you don't know what the problem is so shut up

would you be kind enough to explain me the problem because i m obviously not as smart as you are?

or does me asking this break the shutting up order ?

inuborg

would you be kind enough to explain me the problem because i m obviously not as smart as you are?

I felt like I've said this 50 times already.

She never said white people shouldn't rap. She said that certain rappers who are white are falsely honored when they aren't as good. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Multiple members have explained it throughout the thread, if you want to know the full story go watch her interview with hot 97

Archived