Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tom Ford Penis Pendant ANGERS Catholic Group

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But what I'm not sure about if it they're upset about the necklace resembling a penis or if they're upset about the homo-eroticism. :huh:

I think they're upset because it resemble's a christian cross pendant 

Sure but the living in caves thing? That makes the user seem ignorant or just a douche bag :awkney:

Wait, so fanatics can call me a freak, a natural mistake, a something that should not ever reproduce or exist, a threat for the country, even an alien in real life, brainwash millions of people against me, throw stones at me, put me on the same level as Satan but I can't make fun out of them in a troll forum post?

Honeeeeeeey, go join their cave adventure times tbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

MAKE IT WORK

Tove Lo

This thread is messy and so is what that guy said about the necklace in the OP :lmao:

hop on that **** like a maniac

implying that the religion have a monopoly on a cross shape! it doesn't have jesus on it. therefore it's simple a cross shape. so what? it's not theirs. it's not disrespecting anyone. as far as anyone knows it's a dickybird in the shape of a letter t. or a cross shape because why not? away and fock.

Tropico

Wait, so fanatics can call me a freak, a natural mistake, a something that should not ever reproduce or exist, a threat for the country, even an alien in real life, brainwash millions of people against me, throw stones at me, put me on the same level as Satan but I can't make fun out of them in a troll forum post?

I'm not saying what they say about you is right. Not at all. But not every religious person is like that. I have a lot of friends who say that stuff is bulls--t. So your rude generalization doesn't come off as very classy. :) As a matter of fact, seems kinda salty.

I'm not saying what they say about you is right. Not at all. But not every religious person is like that. I have a lot of friends who say that stuff is bulls--t. So your rude generalization doesn't come off as very classy. :) As a matter of fact, seems kinda salty.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

RAMROD

YAAAASS, pendant so good. #Watermelon

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Well it's to be expected? I mean, I know it's a trend to bash religious people these days but can you not have the respect to not degrade a religious symbol by making it look like a penis? It's just ****ing rude and unnecessary. 

It's not like Jesus didn't have a dick :fan:

Archived