💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tom Ford Penis Pendant ANGERS Catholic Group

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Tom Ford is selling a $790 necklace in the shape of a penis. The pendant, which comes in gold and silver, is available in small, medium, and large, but the phallic-shaped jewelryâ€â€intended to be cheekyâ€â€hasn’t made everyone laugh.

The Catholic Establishment, an anti-gay group, has called out the fashion designer for desecrating religious iconography. Bill Donohue, the conservative league’s leader, wrote: “When we learned of this item, I said to the staff that I bet this guy Tom Ford is a homos-xual. I was right. He even thinks he’s married.â€

:rip:

the necklace lmao

http://www.tomford.com/medium-penis-pendant-necklace/TFPND004D-GDC.html?dwvar_TFPND004D-GDC_color=GPB#start=3

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

Well it's to be expected? I mean, I know it's a trend to bash religious people these days but can you not have the respect to not degrade a religious symbol by making it look like a penis? It's just f--king rude and unnecessary. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

TraeumereiLPB

I feel bored of things that try to be oh so shocking & provocative way to hard. I mean, a Penis pendant looking like a cross? Yes, that's earth shakingly scandalous. Yawn.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Supersonic

all hell breaks loose if you see a d*ck that's similar to a cross, but the same people literally go awf if muslims complain about the same thing

Tropico

But what I'm not sure about if it they're upset about the necklace resembling a penis or if they're upset about the homo-eroticism. :huh:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived