Featured Posts

JusticeforVenus

ARTPOP noooo... I love it...   :jinglebell2:

She has to remove the mouse tattoo ... it is awful  :laughmas:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DriverMonster

I love it! My favorite song is even the song everyone hated. So I'm not saying it as a hater. The era was a complete mess and it wasn't that good. It was a bad time in her life and I'm sure she's not sad that it's over.

And just because you didn't like it doesn't make you right to make these assumptions.

And just because you didn't like it doesn't make you right to make these assumptions.

She didn't remove it, but even if she did, its her life, her body, her f*cking choice. Whats wrong with some people, let her do what she wants to!

VforVendetta

I love it! My favorite song is even the song everyone hated. So I'm not saying it as a hater. The era was a complete mess and it wasn't that good. It was a bad time in her life and I'm sure she's not sad that it's over.

The Era has nothing to with music itself and the meaning behind it. Gaga said a million times that she is proud of the album and the idea of ARTPOP.

DriverMonster

I understand that part. They are great songs. I meant as far as her professional business interfering with it and her being in a dark spot. I would bet money that she is so glad to put it behind her. You can even tell. She looks so much happier now.

The Era has nothing to with music itself and the meaning behind it. Gaga said a million times that she is proud of the album and the idea of ARTPOP.

VforVendetta

I understand that part. They are great songs. I meant as far as her professional business interfering with it and her being in a dark spot. I would bet money that she is so glad to put it behind her. You can even tell. She looks so much happier now.

She definitelt received a lot of pressure during that time. It's just that as time passes you remember mainly the good things and this is why I feel that she will be more than ok with it.

holy scheisse

She didn't remove it, but even if she did, its her life, her body, her f*cking choice. Whats wrong with some people, let her do what she wants to!

but she gaves us persmission to do what we want with her body :teehee:

Archived