💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga has covered her ARTPOP Tattoo

Enhsa

Featured Posts

OpusDiaboli666

She has covered her tattoos before. I remember a little over a year ago everyone her noticed that she didn't have her unicorn tattoo for an event. I think it was partially covered for Swinefest too.

Okay thx..then I probably just didn't pay attention to it before..so it doesn't mean she's saying goodbye to ARTPOP forever..thank God

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne
Okay thx..then I probably just didn't pay attention to it before..so it doesn't mean she's saying goodbye to ARTPOP forever..thank God
I hope it doesn't. I actually enjoyed the ARTPOP era :ohno:

OpusDiaboli666

Yeah there was foundation over the rat tattoo during last night's performance as well.

Good I don't like that tattoo lol

I hope it doesn't. I actually enjoyed the ARTPOP era :ohno:

I loved this era so much

DriverMonster

She covered it for a reason. Beside the tattoo, she hated this era. She has talked about how personal and how much she loved it but then countered it with other comments. The proof is in how it played out. It was a dark time for her.

Psychedelic

It's just make up...

She covered it for a reason. Beside the tattoo, she hated this era. She has talked about how personal and how much she loved it but then countered it with other comments. The proof is in how it played out. It was a dark time for her.

This so much tho

I wouldn't mind if she did. 

She always has the FLAWLESS Born This Way tattoo to stare at and bask in the glory of that flawless era.  :whitney:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

She covered it for a reason.

Nothing anti-ARTPOP though - it's just being all tatted up doesn't fit with the classy jazz lady image.

I've seen her covering up tats before this era (either with make-up or clothing).

Yes or no, somehow I don't think it would be the end of the world............ :P

Mars..........or bust!

Gagaloo911

All you ARTPOP lovers are blind to the fact that this was a mess and even Lady Gaga wants nothing to do with it. It was a bad time for her and it should be left in the past.

What a mess :smh:

You do realize it was just make-up covering it, as candids from yesterday prove it's still there :awkney:

Stop being so pressed :sweep:

Archived