Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga has covered her ARTPOP Tattoo

Enhsa

Featured Posts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are pictures and videos to show it's still there.

EDIT: Wait, in the video it looks blurry, did she actually cover it up?

Teal Ambition

What a messy thread. It's obvious she still has it. :smh:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

degenerate

Just because she didn't get it completely removed doesn't mean it's not weird that she put makeup over it. :rip: Like, why?

oh thank gods thats fake I'd have cried if it was real ofg :giveup:

It's not fake..

Tropico

Just because she didn't get it completely removed doesn't mean it's not weird that she put makeup over it. :rip: Like, why?

It's not fake..

It's not permanently removed... 

And she probably wanted her performance to look extra classy and tattoo's aren't the classiest of things...

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

DriverMonster

All you ARTPOP lovers are blind to the fact that this was a mess and even Lady Gaga wants nothing to do with it. It was a bad time for her and it should be left in the past.

OpusDiaboli666

It's not fake..

Uhm yeah..I mean I always found it weird that a woman who changes her mind as much as Gaga does stands by her tattoos and it's probably weird to look at ARTPOP while singing Jazz but I don't remember her covering up her tats before

Computer

Off topic but when I see Gaga and she's looking so amazing and warm and wonderful it just makes me happy to be alive and I love everything and my life.

I'm not even high rn.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

TheOriginalOne
Uhm yeah..I mean I always found it weird that a woman who changes her mind as much as Gaga does stands by her tattoos and it's probably weird to look at ARTPOP while singing Jazz but I don't remember her covering up her tats before
She has covered her tattoos before. I remember a little over a year ago everyone her noticed that she didn't have her unicorn tattoo for an event. I think it was partially covered for Swinefest too.

All you ARTPOP lovers are blind to the fact that this was a mess and even Lady Gaga wants nothing to do with it. It was a bad time for her and it should be left in the past.

And you're blind to know it's been blurred or covered in make-up in the picture.

Spyro the Dragon

Archived