Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj thinks she is the greatest female rapper of this time

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

im not the biggest fan of rap. but me, being the non biased truth teller on this forum, i agree with her :yes:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Psychedelic

im a real ***** im a real ***** 

i run around with them real ***** 's 

9wist3.gif

9wist3.gif

That GIF is giving me life... :legend:

Gagaloo911

Nicki shut up. You're just embarrassing yourself.

Your new album is sh*t and no one thinks you're the greatest female rapper except for delusional stans :awkney:

*underrated

The word play, metaphors, double/triple entendres, storytelling and speed of certain rappers are incredible and prove they are intelligent writers.

There are technical aspects to rap such as cadence, flow, enunciation that take a lot of practice and talent. Style, voice, tone and attitude also make unique rappers with a personality and clear message.

That applies to any songwriter and vocalist. Plus they use vulgar language and s-x too much. Which does not contribute positively to the popular culture. Nicki teaches young girls to be sluts even if it's indirect.

ummm no....not the greatest.....sry nicki but we've had better..... lauren hil, missy eliot, lisa left eye lopez and a fuck ton of others

nicki is talented and i like her music but for her to claim that is dumb :madge:

*underrated

The word play, metaphors, double/triple entendres, storytelling and speed of certain rappers are incredible and prove they are intelligent writers.

There are technical aspects to rap such as cadence, flow, enunciation that take a lot of practice and talent. Style, voice, tone and attitude also make unique rappers with a personality and clear message.

YES :applause:

Archived