๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bad Romance Stems - SNIPPETS

kp_centi

Featured Posts

Ellie Goulding

They were together

NOOOO

I still need the "want your bad romance, i want your bad romance, want your bad romance, want your bad romAYNCEE" backings from the bridge :cry:

Sir Taurean

NOOOO

I still need the "want your bad romance, i want your bad romance, want your bad romance, want your bad romAYNCEE" backings from the bridge :cry:

That is included in the Lead Vox, not the Back Vox stem. Well the Mixdown version anyway.

Ellie Goulding

That is included in the Lead Vox, not the Back Vox stem. Well the Mixdown version anyway.

So that means we'll get it? :party:

NOOOO

ME TOO!!! I just want the love love love part from the verses (both the lead and back)

These are stems that were recreated using the same software (but they're not entirely accurately recreated). Go here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?rkkvyqb1veocu

Download 30.zip which contains the recreated Bad Romance instrumental stems. That, plus the Studio Acapella, can both be found in my mediafire folder (which can be accessed via the above link).

And just in case you were all wondering, I randomly found these stems on some website, the name of which I've long forgotten. But it can probably still be found...

RedOne used this softsynth Sylenth1 or something like that. HOV Dominator is the hover synth used. I found the synth on a warez site

Archived