💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj shares "Why Grammys are as white as you think" article

Yanko

Featured Posts

you're not listening to what i'm saying... white people are not welcome in these conversations. they need to listen to POC and focus on being good allies. what is an "equation of equality"  :later: we're talking about a violent, murderous system of oppression here... good intentions will only go so far

Anti-productive and divisive.

Change never ever happens by one group of people saying, "This is how we want it" and everyone else listening and saying, "okay." And you aren't going to convince anyone that that's how it should be, because that's not how it should be.

Both groups have to come to an agreement, form a majority and then work towards change. That is how every single group has brought about civil change, and that's not going to change. It doesn't matter if white people "understand" how black people feel, everyone has to share this earth and so everyone gets a say, that's the whole point of having debates. If you can't convince enough white people that change should happen, then it's not gonna happen. Burning down a building isn't gonna make people listen to you. It's going to make people hate you and turn against you.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Change never ever happens by one group of people saying, "This is how we want it" and everyone else listening and saying, "okay." And you aren't going to convince anyone that that's how it should be, because that's not how it should be.

Both groups have to come to an agreement, form a majority and then work towards change. That is how every single group has brought about civil change, and that's not going to change. It doesn't matter if white people "understand" how black people feel, everyone has to share this earth and so everyone gets a say, that's the whole point of having debates. If you can't convince enough white people that change should happen, then it's not gonna happen. Burning down a building isn't gonna make people listen to you. It's going to make people hate you and turn against you.

*tumblr_lgt7mlmw7e1qg9vtzo1_500.gif

this is the biggest pile of bull**** i've ever seen. even worse than when you quoted me about feminism... don't you dare quote me again.

White is the absence of color sis

BLACK is the absence of colour, lol. White is the combination of ALL the colours on the visible spectrum. Where there is no light, there is no colour, thus making black the absence of colour. White occurs when there is TOO much colour. Google it if you don't believe me, lol. 

Willy Wonka

BLACK is the absence of colour, lol. White is the combination of ALL the colours on the visible spectrum. Where there is no light, there is no colour, thus making black the absence of colour. I just can't... White happens when there is TOO much colour. 

really? i always get that mixed up i'm the worst  :fat:  :rip:  :flop: i'm sorry that i'm stupid

really? i always get that mixed up i'm the worst  :fat:  :rip:  :flop: i'm sorry that i'm stupid

Haha, it's no problem. It can be very confusing. 

Willy Wonka

Haha, it's no problem. It can be very confusing. 

I just always think when you mix all the colors it turns black. But then I remember Katy and let the light in and think about how prisms refract light into the spectrum.

I just always think when you mix all the colors it turns black. But then I remember Katy and let the light in and think about how prisms refract light into the spectrum.

LOL ;) Are you a Katy fan, Willy? I'm not sure whether I've asked you that. 

Willy Wonka

LOL ;) Are you a Katy fan, Willy? I'm not sure whether I've asked you that. 

I'm sort of ambivalent. I'm definitely not a fan, but I'm also definitely not pressed. I was such a stan during One of the Boys and Self-Inflicted continues to be one of the jams of my life. I got a little disenchanted by the massive change that Teenage Dream brought, although I love the actual song Teenage Dream so much. And I bought Prism, albeit on sale. So I'd consider myself a casual fan. You?

this is the biggest pile of bull**** i've ever seen. even worse than when you quoted me about feminism... don't you dare quote me again.

Immature.

They say wisdom comes with age. You got this!

And I've quoted you before?

I'm sort of ambivalent. I'm definitely not a fan, but I'm also definitely not pressed. I was such a stan during One of the Boys and Self-Inflicted continues to be one of the jams of my life. I got a little disenchanted by the massive change that Teenage Dream brought, although I love the actual song Teenage Dream so much. And I bought Prism, albeit on sale. So I'd consider myself a casual fan. You?

I personally loved the Teenage Dream album, but haven't been a proper hardcore fan since 2011. At one time I both stanned for Gaga + Katy equally, and revelled in their music. Nowadays, it's really just Gaga. I'll admit I've seen Katy live three times, whilst I've unfortunately only seen Gaga once :( neverthless, Katy's got a presence about her when she's live - she's definitely not the best singer in the world, but I had a good time :P 

SpadesToStart

I agree. Minaj's album sales DESTROYED The New Classic, and Minaj wasn't desperate enough to rerelease her album with months just for the opportunity to get more hit singles. I love Iggy Azalea, but can we stop acting like she isn't a singles artist. Nicki is the Gaga of the female rap race, whereas Iggy is the Katy. Hit and quality singles, but nothing to back it up on the rest of the album. 

:golfclap:

SpadesToStart

BLACK is the absence of colour, lol. White is the combination of ALL the colours on the visible spectrum. Where there is no light, there is no colour, thus making black the absence of colour. White occurs when there is TOO much colour. Google it if you don't believe me, lol. 

Actually it depends on if you're talking about light or pigment.  Black is the absence of color when it comes to light, white is the absence of color when it comes to pigments.

Archived