💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Iggy Azalea flips off her fans at The Garden in NYC

Willy Wonka

Featured Posts

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone already gave u receipts but you ignored it i dont care about some **** you read by suq.. whateverhisnameis

I can't believe you don't know who Professor Suq Madiq is. Do you even watch the news? He is a social scientist who has published highly respect essays on the history of obscene hand symbols and their use by pop stars. His wife Liqa Madiq famously coached M.I.A. months prior to the infamous Super Bowl performance. His Mother Munchma Quchi is the highest profile Arab-American ever elected to public office. Does this not ring a bell? 

It's a shame people on this site can't have a mature conversation.

I can't believe you don't know who Professor Suq Madiq is. Do you even watch the news? He is a social scientist who has published highly respect essays on the history of obscene hand symbols and their use by pop stars. His wife Liqa Madiq famously coached M.I.A. months prior to the infamous Super Bowl performance. His Mother Munchma Quchi is the highest profile Arab-American ever elected to public office. Does this not ring a bell? 

It's a shame people on this site can't have a mature conversation.

amm ive never heard of him sorry

back to topic: please watch the video that bebe gave u

Well she can ignore their fans but can't expect them to react nicely, so the finger is not justified

Iggy ignored them & gave the fans the finger

The fans were booing her because she didn't stop for them.

Both are wrong tbh

The most reasonable post on this thread

Pharamon

And I liked her :/ She used to say how much she has done with her fans and now that happens? Iggy  pls....

Tropico

Both are at fault, fans being fans they should be understanding and considerate, instead of booing at your idol just because she did not entertain you enough, and Iggy should not have given that finger :smh:

Best post so far! :applause:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Morphine Prince

:smh:

I'll have you know that I read The Complete Intellectual History of Pop Stars Using Obscene Hand Gestures Volume 2: The Rise And Fall of Hand-Jive In North America Edited by Professor Suq Madiq as research for my comments in this thread. 

:lmao:

any of yall defending her have obviously never waited hours in the cold for your idol, nothing she had to do unless she was dying was more important than stopping for her fans

i feel really bad for these fans, it wasn't a calculated response, they would have waited for a ridiculous time, gotten unbelievably excited when seeing her, and been crushed when she didn't stop for them. She obviously doesn't give a **** about her fans  

Archived