Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Gaga shelf!

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

I haven't posted here before, so I don't know if it's the right section, if it isn't please excuse me.

I've working on this for two weeks, is the shelf where I have my whole collection of Gaga, I was insipired by the Barney's Workshop entrance, I watched it looking for a pic and I thought: I could use this to decorate my shelf!

I hope you like it!

dscn9022s.jpg

What do you think? :)

If someone is interested, I have used:

-Foamboard for make the base

- Glitter for the lips

- Black Sequins for the eyeliner

- Pink Sequins on the eyes

-Little blue balls on the eyes

-Silver Glitter for the hands :pawsup:

- Cardboards with diferent colours for the arms

- The hair is made with frindged strips (idk if that's how you say it), it's like the edge of a carpet, I hope you understant me.

I made it first with autocad on scale, and printed the planes on real size, then I used it as templates to make the drawing on the foamboard, I did it on diferent pieces, the hair, the lips, the eyes, the arms and the hands.. then I decorated it. When it was finished I pasted the diferent parts and that's all :)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

Oh my God. That's freakin' awesome! :legend:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

NewYorkCity

That's a shade sir. :P

No, it isn't, the shade it's ouside the window XD Anyway I'm not here to discuss about this. XD

---------------

Thank you all! I'm so happy that you like it! :hug:

No, it isn't, the shade it's ouside the window XD Anyway I'm not here to discuss about this. XD

---------------

Thank you all! I'm so happy that you like it! :hug:

I was a total dick pickle about it. I really appreciate what you've done. It's fantastic. I bet it took a good amount of time to make. :O

:golfclap:

NewYorkCity

I was a total dick pickle about it. I really appreciate what you've done. It's fantastic. I bet it took a good amount of time to make. :O

:golfclap:

Thank you so much, don't worry! I've been 2-3 weeks :) but it has been funny! I have enjoyed the time I spended making it!

Archived