297 members have voted

1. 1. ??

• Yasss she is flawless!!
    • She looks beautiful!
    • She looks good!
    • She isn't that beautiful.
    • She is ugly...

Featured Posts

I actually don't know what to answer, since I'm extremely biased when it comes to Gaga.

Best way to see if she's beautiful would be meeting her without or minimum make-up in normal outfit. There are some photos in which she looks really, really good. Then again, there are some pics where she would choose the worst angle and have bleached eyebrows and looks tired (the pic posted few pages back).

But, I'd say she is beautiful. Definitely not ugly.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she is beautiful, though she has unusual features, it just works for her. She is FUCKIN BEAUTIFUL!

and those who said ugly.... :madge:

TheOriginalOne

She's looks good on the outside, but she's amazing and beautiful on the inside :flutter:

OpusDiaboli666

She's pretty in a weird way like the kind of beauty you would find in an alien or fairy or something

OMG you're totally right..a fairy..I love that

giskardsb

The cool thing about Gaga's face is her features are slightly outsized.... eyes, nose, mouth, all slightly larger than usual.  It gives her a very interesting appearance that can either be beautiful, or almost alien, depending on how it's treated.

I remember Matt Groening talking about her in the Simpsons saying they made her beautiful by "Simpsons standards" with the big eyes and slight overbite and I was like.... "Wait..."

0.jpg

Lady-GaGa-on-The-Simpsons-lady-gaga-3085

She's gorgeous. However, I really dislike her use of the tape on her eyes. I wish she'd use her normal eyes. She's beautiful regardless. 

somnambulist

Why is this such a main talking point in music today? Why is image such a focus? It wasn't always like this, when did people "stan" for the image and not the art? 

Please save the "get over yourself" comments, because if anyone needs to get over themselves, it's people that need to dwell on what someone looks like all the time.

Yes, she intentionally makes herself ugly sometimes through theatrics and bad makeup, do people REALLY not understand what she's doing?

I wish these discussions about EVERY pop star would just go away, let's focus on more important things.

Psychedelic

defenitely, she just needs a more honest stylist every now and then... I know she is GAGA, but girl you can be alternative or outrageous yet flattering

that last word isn't describing a lot of her looks lately :derpga:

aaronyoji

i find her exceptionally beautiful. shes really the subject of my artwork 90% of the time. i love her strong italian nose, her sharp eye creases, her face sometimes even has a quite renaissance-y vibe to it, very oval shaped, very ideal for that time. i love the line in her nose, i love how pronounced her chin is lol. 

I think when we talk about beauty a lot depends on how we feel about that person, i remember when i got interested in Gaga and found more about her i also started to see her as more beoautiful physically. Not saying i found her ugly before, but when you like someone you also tend to see them more beautiful. The same goes for the opposite, this explains why all... well many of her fans find her beoutiful and haters don't find her beautiful.

You call also apply this to yourself, if you like yourself you will find yourself beautiful the way you are, if you don't like yourself, well it's likely that you won't find yourself beautiful either...

Archived