💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Avril Lavigne Suffering From Undisclosed Health Issue

SweetEscape

Featured Posts

SweetEscape

Avril Lavigne is suffering from an undisclosed health issue, and reportedly asked a fan to “keep me in your prayers†during an exchange over the weekend. The 30-year-old pop star did not specify the illness from which she is suffering, and has yet to release a statement.
On Sunday (Dec. 7), Lavigne responded to a tweet from a fan account that reads “#GetWellSoonAvril #PrayForAvril†with a simple “thank youâ€

The same Twitter fan account, @AvrilMusicChart, posted a screenshot of what is reportedly a DM exchange with Lavigne that occurred over the weekend: when asked whether or not she is working on new music, Lavigne responded, “I feel bad because I haven’t been able to say anything to the fans to let them no [sic] why I’ve been absent. I’m torn as I’m quite private…. I’m not feeling well. I’m having some health issues. So please keep me in your prayers.â€

A rep for Lavigne could not disclose the illness or its severity upon request.

Hope it's nothing serious :ohno:

Source:http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6397769/avril-lavigne-health-issues?facebook_20141209

UPDATE 4:30 PM ET: Following up with Billboard, a rep for Lavigne has confirmed that the DM exchange posted by @AvrilMusicChart was authentic. The health issue could not be specified but it was confirmed that Lavigne is not pregnant, as some have speculated.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Avril :omg: I hope she and her body are able to overcome the issue as soon as possible in the most painless way :ohno:

RAMROD

Get well soon, Avril!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Morphine Prince

Hope she can get better. I wish her recovery and treatment from whatever illness she has. 

Why :(

She started to have health issues back in her Goodbye Lullaby era, but I didn't know it could be worse :cry:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

SweetEscape

Why :(

She started to have health issues back in her Goodbye Lullaby era, but I didn't know it could be worse :cry:

Omg I didn't know this :udidnt:

What was wrong back then?

Omg I didn't know this :udidnt:

What was wrong back then?

When she released the video for What The Hell she tweeted that she fainted two times during the recording of the music video. Then, she started to get skinnier than ever. I don't know but, I never liked the fact that she's 90% vegetarian :fat:

I feel like she's totally different and I'm not talking about her nose or her music. She seems different

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Archived