Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga 1 Million Ways

BRZlianMonster

Featured Posts

BRZlianMonster

Hi everyone! I've been working so hard in creating a website where the main focus is to have 1 million comments from 1 million Little Monster around the world, on how Lady Gaga has impacted our lives. I would love to show the world how 1 person can influence so many, and how we are not alone while fighting the battles of society nowadays. But I can't do it alone! I need some help. If anyone has a story to tell, please check out my website at:

http://gagamillionways.com/

I just finished it last night, and I'm not a computer pro, but I'm learning! The site will be developed by me, but with all the information from Little Monsters: a place where everyone can call home!

Thank you!

Great idea, but not executed very well. I think it should just be a really simplistic design, where each Little Monster can leave a message similar to a tweet, making a huge wall of posts, with a counter of how many messages have been left or something like that. That would be awesome. :legend:

Kermit the frog

Great idea, but not executed very well. I think it should just be a really simplistic design, where each Little Monster can leave a message similar to a tweet, making a huge wall of posts, with a counter of how many messages have been left or something like that. That would be awesome. :legend:

I agree

BRZlianMonster

IMDdawson,

That is exactly what I wanted to do...but I had no idea how to. I'm just learning how to create the site, one step, one day at a time. Do you know how to do that? I can definitely take some help!

Thx again!

IMDdawson,

That is exactly what I wanted to do...but I had no idea how to. I'm just learning how to create the site, one step, one day at a time. Do you know how to do that? I can definitely take some help!

Thx again!

All I'd say right now is take away the news and contests away from the site, you want it to be simplistic as possible if you want anything near 1 million people using it.

BRZlianMonster

Thank you! It's been a journey...especially learning to do something completely new, but with a lot of passion!

• 3 months later...

Archived