Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dr. Luke sues Kesha's lawyer

yxi

Featured Posts

Dr. Luke is firing back at Kesha's attorney with a lawsuit ... after he accused the high-powered producer of raping Lady Gaga -- something Luke calls an "outrageous" lie.

TMZ broke the story ... after Lady Gaga told Howard Stern last week that someone in the music industry had raped her -- Mark Geragos went on Twitter and asked, "Guess who the rapist was?"

When someone guessed Dr. Luke ... Geragos responded, "#bingo." When we contacted Geragos he doubled down ... telling us he said it "because it's true." Of course, Geragos is representing Kesha in her s-xual assault lawsuit against Luke.

In his defamation lawsuit, filed today, Luke calls Geragos' comment "maliciously false." Gaga backed that up last week, telling TMZ it's absolutely untrue that Luke was the mystery rapist.

In his docs, Luke also says he hadn't even met Gaga at the time of the alleged rape 9 years ago -- and adds he's never been alone with her or touched her.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/08/dr-luke-lawsuit-mark-geragos-defamation-lady-gaga-kesha/#ixzz3LKpQDje8

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

What lawyer posts confidential information LIKE THAT on Twitter!? 

COME ON! :awkney:

In my messy era.

UC PiXELVISION

God, I bet Gaga is regretting saying that. Her words are causing this huge mess :rip:

How? It's the lawyers fault

Blue Jeans

I never thought in a million years that Gaga would be caught up in this Mess :deadbanana:

:rip:

he's an awful lawyer, so he had it coming :coffee:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Morphine Prince

How? It's the lawyers fault

Because people are taking what she said and making all these assumptions and accusations. 

Anderson123

Well, he deserves to be sued if it's false information. I mean, he's helping Kesha with everything that is happening to her, now to drag Dr. Luke on Twitter and say those things about him, it's something delicate to say, because it could damage Dr. Luke's career and reputation.

KingOfSpain

:duck:

Everybody's suing everybody.

this

:duck:  :duck:  :duck:  :duck:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Archived