💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia called IGGY mediocre

Yanko

Featured Posts

That's basically what she is and it makes my eyes burn when I see posts like "Iggy, Queen of Rap"

PS: I think I know what AB is trying to do but I wish she would leave it alone

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Willy Wonka

Yes you finally got it right honey, glad you let the light in

What do they do ? they do music. One of the goals of the actual goal of the industry is making money. Some do more than others :ohwell:

i will never understand sales/income as a basis for comparison of superiority/quality

You might be the most delusional person ive seen on this forum...

I mean did I actually lie though? INSTEAD of replying with an argument going against me, he decided to waste time off 'education' to post a PICTURE. Please, TELL ME where did I lie

Just because you don't agree with what she says on twitter doesn't mean she doesn't know how to deal with human beings :rip:

Azealia struggled too, and probably she's had a worse life than Iggy.  And vice versa, her messy twitter antics don't take away from Azealia's music which is arguably better than Iggy's which is why it's brought up in these types of threads, as people like to dismiss Azealia's accomplishments/the good things she had offer.  

Most people on her appreciate her work, they just dont like her attitude. The problem with you AB banks fans, is that you not only want people to like her music, but you want ppl to agree with her and praise her "messy twitter antics" . What shes doing is not cute, how is it so hard to understand. Why cant yall accept the fact that shes being extremely rude. This whole Iggy VS Azealia thing makes me wonder if some of you would react the same way if it was gaga saying those things instead of Azealia, or if instead of iggy, gaga was the victim. Azealia is not some immaculate angel that gets to get away with **** because "ha attitude is b---hy and we already knew that"

inuborg

i will never understand sales/income as a basis for comparison of superiority/quality

I mean I guess the likes of Katy Perry and Taylor Swift are better singer, songwriters than FKA twigs, Fiona Apple, etc...

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Whispering

That's what she did, she took them to court. She hired the same lawyer who got JoJo out her contract.

Are there court documents on this? They are always public. I would love to see them!

It took JoJo seven years to get out of her contract. Interscope didn't put up much of a fight on AB, did they?

She couldn't have left on her own accord, if she had a contract. She would have had to sue them to get out of a contract. (Why do you think Kesha is having to take her case to court?) AB is gone from the label, because they let her go. Record labels let artists go, without hard feelings all the time. (Gaga, Katy) Unless you are an artist with a catalogue of hit singles, they are going to let you keep your masters of solo work for a price usually, for the most part.

you are a bold face lie cause Azealia BEGGED and PRAYED for them to drop her
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

SissyFromSpace

LOL. She deleted her Tweet?

What a coward. Then again I guess she's scared to get dissed again by Iggy. (via text or another BET Cypher Freestyle scalp)

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

inuborg

Most people on her appreciate her work, they just dont like her attitude. The problem with you AB banks fans, is that you not only want people to like her music, but you want ppl to agree with her and praise her "messy twitter antics" . What shes doing is not cute, how is it so hard to understand. Why cant yall accept the fact that shes being extremely rude. This whole Iggy VS Azealia thing makes me wonder if some of you would react the same way if it was gaga saying those things instead of Azealia, or if instead of iggy, gaga was the victim. Azealia is not some immaculate angel that gets to get away with **** because "ha attitude is b---hy and we already knew that"

How am I praising her messy twitter antics while calling them messy twitter antics.... I just don't like people taking away the positive things away from her because of them. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

She's starting to seem a little obsessed now, she needs to take into account her whole "If you have a problem with me, it's your problem" ideology and start focussing on herself rather than Iggy.

Plus, people pretty much know Iggy's turned to trash. She used to be good but she's fallen into making this watered down pop/rap that Nicki's been desperately chucking out to get some hits under her belt.

Whispering

Absolutely her label agreed to it, after court. But if you don't think she had any role in forcing their hand and that it wasn't her desire, then you're crazy.

No reason for this, since I never said she didn't want to leave.

I also had no idea she went to court, which is what I stated in the first place.

SissyFromSpace

WAIT...the good sis is GOOGLING about Iggy?

didn't a few AB stans just yesterday (or the day before) claim Iggy is obsessed with searching Azealia? omg...the irony. The backlash. :tea:

but i dont blame ha for googling and getting ha Azalean facts  :wub:

:sharon:  :sharon:  :sharon: 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

I haven't commented on any Azealia VS Iggy thread yet but I've been following the drama. The AB fans are indeed ridiculous in their defense of AB's annoying, rude, offensive, childish, b---hy remarks.

I mean did I actually lie though? INSTEAD of replying with an argument going against me, he decided to waste time off 'education' to post a PICTURE. Please, TELL ME where did I lie

Its not about who lied or not. It's about attitude and respect. 

You are agressive and obviously a blind AB stan. You should just take a deep breath, enjoy AB music if you want, and let go.

Just because you don't agree with what she says on twitter doesn't mean she doesn't know how to deal with human beings :rip:

Azealia struggled too, and probably she's had a worse life than Iggy.  And vice versa, her messy twitter antics don't take away from Azealia's music which is arguably better than Iggy's which is why it's brought up in these types of threads, as people like to dismiss Azealia's accomplishments/the good things she had offer.  

Not everything is a matter of opinion. Relativism is dangerous. AB tweets are ignorant and unfair, no matter how good her music is (still not convinced on that but its another topic)

Archived