💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia called IGGY mediocre

Yanko

Featured Posts

yeah now i'm getting confused because literally no one is defending her really

people are saying she's right, but no one is defending her. everyone knows this is a Mess. not a mess; a Mess.

F*cked up the quote in my other post :flop:

Exactly, saying she's right about something is hardly them making out everyone must agree. It's called an opinion, just because Azealia can be a little OTT and a mess with her's, doesn't mean every thing she says is automatically wrong.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i will never understand sales/income as a basis for comparison of superiority/quality

And i don't understand why an artist is bashed for being successful  :kissga:

You have to understant that having one critically acclaimed album doesn't give Azealia the right to judge people and being disrespectful like she is now. She is not Jesus, she isn't relevant in the musical world, making headlines mostly because she insults people on her twitter is tragic.

The only mediocre thing in this case is Azealia's attitude, and bringing a critically acclaimed album doesnt make a point at all

since mediocre refers to her music we are talking critical acclaim wise and just overall quality. Yet tall are still defending iffy by using success she's had thanks to a label unlike AB who went independent

I know she is being but SO what? She is telling the truth, or at least that's my opinion and I couldn't care less about who's more successful

Willy Wonka

And i don't understand why an artist is bashed for being successful  :kissga:

who is being bashed solely on the basis of being successful?

can we just ban AB stans already?

if lance hasn't been banned yet, i don't know why you think AB fans would be

SissyFromSpace

Azealia bashing Iggy because she's envious of her success. Its pretty obvious. (that's why her side kick Lil Debbie also tries to get on Iggy)

meanwhile, Iggy is getting love from Beyonce, Rihanna, Britney, Kylie and other AList celebs.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

No its her fans harassing and quoting me saying such things but aye!

you come into our thread sometimes :koons: and say the MOST

Let alone the Neptune video :toofunga: I wish though

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Willy Wonka

Well that's a lie since both Iggy's and Charli's lines are still quoted today. Both of them are the reason why it went #1 :spin:

how come Charli's solo material couldn't even chart the top 100? :rip: love Charli but yeah she's not the main reason Fancy went #1

you mean solo material like boom clap which was top ten and has sold over a million? okay

MahoganySnitch

F*cked up the quote in my other post :flop:

Exactly, saying she's right about something is hardly them making out everyone must agree. It's called an opinion, just because Azealia can be a little OTT and a mess with her's, doesn't mean every thing she says is automatically wrong.

This. I'd argue that it's Azealia's delivery that irks people, followed by the opinion itself. 

Im obv not serious. But hey are very messy and annoying. 

SissyFromSpace

you mean solo material like boom clap which was top ten and has sold over a million? okay

and her singles before and after Boom Clap? (not including Fancy)

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Archived