💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia called IGGY mediocre

Yanko

Featured Posts

Bloody Matt

I haven't commented on any Azealia VS Iggy thread yet but I've been following the drama. The AB fans are indeed ridiculous in their defense of AB's annoying, rude, offensive, childish, b---hy remarks.

This :deadbanana:

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

You have to understant that having one critically acclaimed album doesn't give Azealia the right to judge people and being disrespectful like she is now. She is not Jesus, she isn't relevant in the musical world, making headlines mostly because she insults people on her twitter is tragic.

The only mediocre thing in this case is Azealia's attitude, and bringing a critically acclaimed album doesnt make a point at all

:tea: :tea: :tea: :tea:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Most people on her appreciate her work, they just dont like her attitude. The problem with you AB banks fans, is that you not only want people to like her music, but you want ppl to agree with her and praise her "messy twitter antics" . What shes doing is not cute, how is it so hard to understand. Why cant yall accept the fact that shes being extremely rude. This whole Iggy VS Azealia thing makes me wonder if some of you would react the same way if it was gaga saying those things instead of Azealia, or if instead of iggy, gaga was the victim. Azealia is not some immaculate angel that gets to get away with **** because "ha attitude is b---hy and we already knew that"

That's where you're wrong. Cause we HATED when Gags and Azealia had that feud. We hate it when she fueds with anyone. We want people to like her music NOT her rants and opinion on politics and other artists. When she goes off on twitter, it's like this with Her" :fail: " sometimes. You're right, she IS being rude, however I don't like Iggy and I agree with her opinions on her as an artist. I don't really care for the wannabe black part anymore.

Now, you NON Fans always want people to ACT and BREATH like Lady Gaga. We get it, she's nice and sweet but this is AZEALIA BANKS. You can't be the baddest b---h in the game if you can't be fierce about your opinions

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Whispering

When the Grammy isn't poulartity base.

Eh, it really depends on the category. Some categories, especially in Pop music, lean more towards popularity. Some don't.

Prismatic

well.....

Little off track, but yes I'm happy that Katy's nominated

But artist like FKA twigs was snubbed from the Grammy nom (imo, she's definitely one of the best artist this year) and the good sis, aka, the masterpiece ARTPOP :emo:

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

And many "drag ha", "slay ha", "qween". Actually more than "a mess" to be honest. 

Did you read what I was replying to? Her fans have been saying how messy she's been for the past couple of days in nearly every thread so it's just incorrect to state they're expecting everyone to agree with her?

Besides, she is right regarding some of her Iggy claims. Cultural appropriation is a grey area but saying she's not the hitmaker on her songs is correct. I mean Fancy was a hit because of Charli's writing... Iggy could have rapped anything and it would have still gone #1 because of how infections Charli's parts were. Fancy was not a hit because of Iggy.

At least i love someone who writes her own music, can rap and do it fabulous. n' tho she didn't slept with someone for fame, money and "no.1" ha K, yeah.'

tumblr_n9fbt6Xrgb1rfduvxo1_250.gif

Good for you! 

I, myself, also love someone who thinks before saying hurtful things and lies on social media, especially about sensitive subjects such as racial issues in America. 

Also, someone who does not feel the need to drag other people's success to make him feel better, whetr or not he feels that success is deserved or based on remarkable work.

MahoganySnitch

That's where you're wrong. Cause we HATED when Gags and Azealia had that feud. We hate it when she fueds with anyone. We want people to like her music NOT her rants and opinion on politics and other artists. When she goes off on twitter, it's like this with Her" :fail: " sometimes. You're right, she IS being rude, however I don't like Iggy and I agree with her opinions on her as an artist. I don't really care for the wannabe black part anymore.

Now, you NON Fans are always throwing the same weak and old shade saying "Iggy is more successful." IS THAT ALL?? I know a lot of successful artists in the industry but majority of them SUCK.

This tbh. 

Whispering

can we just ban AB stans already?

I'm wondering if they have a fanforum. I mean, doesn't she have an active fanbase? At least one that will keep a small fanforum in operation? :shrug:

inuborg

:lmao:

Y'all can't even **** with us, can't even **** with usssssss

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Desperado

can we just ban you? please 

. We are not defending her in any of the threads, we all know AB is messy but she always has points in what she says. She's rude? yes, and a lot. 

inuborg

I'm wondering if they have a fanforum. I mean, doesn't she have an active fanbase? At least one that will keep a small fanforum in operation? :shrug:

Yeah she does, but I like GGD more :spin:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

SissyFromSpace

Iggy could have rapped anything and it would have still gone #1 because of how infections Charli's parts were. Fancy was not a hit because of Iggy.

Well that's a lie since both Iggy's and Charli's lines are still quoted today. Both of them are the reason why it went #1 :spin:

how come Charli's solo material couldn't even chart the top 100? :rip: love Charli but yeah she's not the main reason Fancy went #1

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Archived