💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: YouTubers - Kalel & Anthony - Broke up :(

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT_Xz_nLuXI

The YouTubers Anthony(known for SMOSH Channel) & Kalel (known for something idk), broke up few weeks ago and now they made it official via their channel.... they had channel together :(

That's so sad after 4 years they were supposed to get married Oct 2015, they had 2 apartments and dream hause being build :emo: they seemed like really good couple I have been their subscriber even

Idk even if they said the desicion was mutual I think Anthony wasn't really happy because I have watched almost all of their videos and he was really comitted into their relationship, he bought 2 apartments, took her to vacation to Japan few times (in one where he proposed) :shrug:

Side note Ian the other guy from Smosh also ended his long term relationship(rom 2007) this year like Anthony ....

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

NOOOO

:emo: they're so cute and perfect

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Pure Adrenaline

NOOOO

:emo: they're so cute and perfect

ikr when couple like this end up makes u think about love :emo:

now I'm scared for Colleen and Joshua they are also cute and perefect couple that looks like will die together also engaged and going to marry next year ... hope they do fine :ohno:

Hola Soraya

:udidnt:  :omg:

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Pure Adrenaline

:(  this makes me sad I loved them

Nooooo.... :( I loved them both

me too and right now they are acting like so cool and that really doesn't botter them at all on Twitter they tweet to eac other and show messages after the brake up like they want to show us that it's okay but .... just cut the crap out in no brake up u could act that nothing happened and everything is okay :emo:

btw a lot of people said that they hadn't had s-x :udidnt: idk if it's true or not :udidnt:

Tove Lo

Seriously who?

Have you not been on YouTube in the past (whatever amount of years youtube has been around)

hop on that **** like a maniac

Hola Soraya

now I'm scared for Colleen and Joshua they are also cute and perefect couple that looks like will die together also engaged and going to marry next year ... hope they do fine :ohno:

Don+t+even+think+about+it+WiiU+_68573cce

:noparty:  :omg:  Don't you even think about it hun! :Jase: I'm joking but still I hope they make it!  :ohno:

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Ladey Gagz

Wait what :omg:

:emo:

STONP IT they're going to stay together forever :omg:

Seriously though, they seem REALLY in love and I'm 99% sure they'll stay together

Well its sad.....but i kinda expected it cuz they were not together most of the time cuz kallel was going to college and he is always working on smosh stuff.....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Have you not been on YouTube in the past (whatever amount of years youtube has been around)

Sorry I never was into Youtube 15 minutes of fame drama things

Tove Lo

Sorry I never was into Youtube 15 minutes of fame drama things

They've been the most subcribed YouTube channel from the beginning :smh: not 15 mins of fame

hop on that **** like a maniac

Archived