💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea responds to Azealia Banks and drags bandwagon

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Whispering

Let me rephrase. "as if she sells so much music". 

Honestly for a record to take 9 months to become certified gold for the new it girl with the song of the summer is just wack.

Azealia Banks doesn't have the singles and media attention. If she did, she would've easily outsold The New Classic.

It's not about who's selling more albums though, it's about Iggy's arrogance while she's just underperforming.

I don't see Azealia Banks bragging about album sales anywhere.

She still didn't respond on the matter, she made it all about how much albums she sells and how much albums Azealia Banks doesn't. It's just not the point.

You brought it up in the first place. BTW, I can't help it that you didn't state your thoughts correctly the first time.

Of course AB isn't bragging about her sales, because they are terrible. If they were more than Iggy's, she would be bragging her head off and taunting Iggy with that 10 times a day, because that is how she is.

Iggy responded loud and clearer on the matter. Her series of tweets and this latest instagram explained her stance on the matter. How hard was it to understand?  

The point? :smh:  AB couldn't be farther from the real point of the conversation in the US at the time. Police violence and brutality against minorities is what the riots are about. The people in the US are coming together and giving a voice to two young unarmed men (and many others like them) who were gunned down and strangled to death, for petty crimes, NOT for some young irrelevant rapper who is pissed that another rapper is "talking black".  :roll:  AB is the one who needs to get back to the point of what this whole situation is really about!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You brought it up in the first place. BTW, I can't help it that you didn't state your thoughts correctly the first time.

Of course AB isn't bragging about her sales, because they are terrible. If they were more than Iggy's, she would be bragging her head off and taunting Iggy with that 10 times a day, because that is how she is.

Iggy responded loud and clearer on the matter. Her series of tweets and this latest instagram explained her stance on the matter. How hard was it to understand?  

The point? :smh:  AB couldn't be farther from the real point of the conversation in the US at the time. Police violence and brutality against minorities is what the riots are about. The people in the US are coming together and giving a voice to two young unarmed men (and many others like them) who were gunned down and strangled to death, for petty crimes, NOT for some young irrelevant rapper who is pissed that another rapper is "talking black".  :roll:  AB is the one who needs to get back to the point of what this whole situation is really about!

"I can't help it that you didn't state your thoughts correctly the first time."

I was pretty clear about just slamming Iggy's arrogance.

"because that is how she is"

Because you know her so well.  :yes: My guess is that if roles were turned around she wouldn't pay any attention to Iggy, at all.

"NOT for some young irrelevant rapper who is pissed that another rapper is "talking black". 

That's not what Azealia did. She hated Iggy for acting black anyway. She stated that Iggy didn't comment on the whole thing and that she should have, since iggy is playing in the scene that AB considers to be black, which is where I disagree with AB. Nevertheless she's very relevant. Her album received great reviews. People think it's great.

Iggy just said "I don't need to reply on ****. You don't sell albums. I do." Something about "white problems". That's it.

She should've let it slip.

I stan for them both. But to me it's very clear that Azealia Banks would drag Iggy. Anyday.

And for you, I can't stand how you're "politely" name-calling me "stupid".

Funny how your last remark about Azealia Banks reflects right back to you. You clearly don't understand the point and the reason for the riots. 

The problem people have with what happened is that the police in their eyes "just did it because they were black". For them it's a discrimination case.

inuborg

If Azealia was so irrelevant than we wouldn't be having this conversation. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Whispering

"I can't help it that you didn't state your thoughts correctly the first time."

I was pretty clear about just slamming Iggy's arrogance.

"because that is how she is"

Because you know her so well. :yes: My guess is that if roles were turned around she wouldn't pay any attention to Iggy, at all.

"NOT for some young irrelevant rapper who is pissed that another rapper is "talking black".

That's not what Azealia did. She hated Iggy for acting black anyway. She stated that Iggy didn't comment on the whole thing and that she should have, since iggy is playing in the scene that AB considers to be black, which is where I disagree with AB. Nevertheless she's very relevant. Her album received great reviews. People think it's great.

Iggy just said "I don't need to reply on ****. You don't sell albums. I do." Something about "white problems". That's it.

I stan for them both. But to me it's very clear that Azealia Banks would drag Iggy. Anyday.

And for you, I can't stand how you're "politely" name-calling me "stupid".

Funny how your last remark about Azealia Banks reflects right back to you. You clearly don't understand the point and the reason for the riots.

The problem people have with what happened is that the police in their eyes "just did it because they were black". For them it's a discrimination case.

Relevancy isn't determined by good reviews or a small amount of people liking your music, but you are more than welcome to believe something different than my opinion on that matter.

Go back and read Iggy's tweets. She said way more than commenting on record sales.

I have absolutely nothing in common with the way AB is appoaching the current problems the country is facing at this time. Let's get one thing straight, you have no idea what my background is, where I come from or how these issues personally impact my family. I completely understand the reason and purpose behind the demonstrations, as these issues impact my family, my friends and my community. I continue to support the efforts in my city and in my country. I'm supporting this movement with way more time and energy, than getting on twitter and having a little fit.

DrewStevens

You need to read it again because that's not what she said. 

Isn't it hollow that you'd use the Eric Garner case as a gateway to talk about 'throwing a jar of piss" on someone we all know you've hated forever just so that you can get blog attention for feuding with an artist that actually sells music?

She said that Azealia is using Eric Garner's death as an excuse to fight with a popular artist to get the media's attention. She used her sales to attack Azealia, not to defend herself; and she used the fact that Azealia hates her to defend herself.

You can disagree with her point but she never said her silence was justified by her sales.

Willy Wonka

You know what, I'm actually gonna back up Deagan on this one. You clearly have a rather superficial understanding of what these riots are really about. The actual issues run much deeper than that, and if you can't see that the Iggy issue is abstractly related, you don't get understood the root of the problem at all.

Whispering

You know what, I'm actually gonna back up Deagan on this one. You clearly have a rather superficial understanding of what these riots are really about. The actual issues run much deeper than that, and if you can't see that the Iggy issue is abstractly related, you don't get understood the root of the problem at all.

You couldn't be more wrong of my understanding, investment and connection to these extremely serious and disturbing issues.

Willy Wonka

You couldn't be more wrong of my understanding, investment and connection to these extremely serious and disturbing issues.

Then you wouldn't be asserting that the issues are unrelated.

Alcina Dimitrescu

idk. Maybe it has something to do with iffy acting black. THST IS THE ONLY REASON I think azealia dragged Iggy. I don't think it had to do with her and the Ferguson incident

its lovely how you ignored the point. And how you find worse Iggy's "appropiation" than Azealia using someone else's death as a petty insult.

Whispering

Then you wouldn't be asserting that the issues are unrelated.

I stand by my comment that you just quoted.

its lovely how you ignored the point. And how you find worse Iggy's "appropiation" than Azealia using someone else's death as a petty insult.

I just said what I thought
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

sadly, i know.

:awkney: I didn't see anything wrong with my post tbh. And I read what igloo posted and I agree with some of her points but her fakeness is just...
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived