💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea responds to Azealia Banks and drags bandwagon

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Justifying and whining are not the same thing so your argument doesn't make sense.

My argument is:

1) She is whining about how unfair that she is the only one being picked for not doing something when others aren't too;

2) And by mentioning that she is trying to justfiy why she has ommitted to mention about the white police V black issue. For example, look at the quote below. It is trying to justfiy why Iggy should be allowed not to discuss about that issue, simply because other people has not done so.

You don't see Gwen Stefani talking about Japan's use of s-x slaves during WWII. She just likes harijuku girls and Japanese culture. So why can't Iggy do the same, when all she does is rap? 

@ DrewStevens I say you should put a little thought to my argument before simply calling it incomprehensible.

She is whining not because she feels that white people who appropriate black culture should care about this issue.

This sounds so wrong …  :awkney:

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterofFame

For all those mocking the idea of "white issues" -- How about feminism and the growing problem of s-xual assault? Yes, these issues affect people of every color, but a majority of the problems are with whites, just like a majority of police problems are with black people (or at least the ones we hear about).

Disregarding white people because of their skin color is the exact problem you are trying to fight against. Cut the hypocrisy.

ItsTommyBitch

She isn't wrong about the eric garner case being misused by people to make a point :oops: 

But mess @ her quoting "white issues" and addressing the fact that many popular people haven't addressed the case but still not giving her views :air:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

DrewStevens

My argument is:

1) She is whining about how unfair that she is the only one being picked for not doing something when others aren't too;

2) And by mentioning that she is trying to justfiy why she has ommitted to mention about the white police V black issue. For example, look at the quote below. It is trying to justfiy why Iggy should be allowed not to discuss about that issue, simply because other people has not done so.

@ DrewStevens I say you should put a little thought to my argument before simply calling it incomprehensible.

This sounds so wrong … :awkney:

The thing is that she never said her silence was ok. She mentioned other people to prove that Azealia is not calling out white people who don't care, she is just calling out Iggy because of their feud.

The quote below is not from Iggy so it's irrelevant in the discussion

For all those mocking the idea of "white issues" -- How about feminism and the growing problem of s-xual assault? Yes, these issues affect people of every color, but a majority of the problems are with whites, just like a majority of police problems are with black people (or at least the ones we hear about).

Disregarding white people because of their skin color is the exact problem you are trying to fight against. Cut the hypocrisy.

No, just no.

this makes me so sad

why can't we all be friends in this world?

idVd7M21sGcBs.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

this makes me so sad

why can't we all be friends in this world?

idVd7M21sGcBs.gif

this gif :rip: :rip: :rip:
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Honestly, you should sit down.

Azealia could be tweeting her ignorant comments about piss and rape and gay issues and racism and you'd still use the "she's not taking Twitter seriously you know she's an intelligent woman off Twitter bla bla"

Oh wait, that already happened.

You're probably the most delusional fan I saw on GGD and that's saying a lot.

Tropico

I gotta say, she made a good point every here and there. ;sweat:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

The thing is that she never said her silence was ok. She mentioned other people to prove that Azealia is not calling out white people who don't care, she is just calling out Iggy because of their feud.

The quote below is not from Iggy so it's irrelevant in the discussion

She also never said her silence was not OK. So does that mean she agree with that statement too? We have to look beyond the literal words a person says, sometimes even what was not said. The quote below was to serve as an example of how one person can phrased their argument on other people not doing things to justify one's omission and is very relevant for you to get the picture of what I'm talking about. Mentioning Azealia not mentioning others is implicitly justifiying her inaction.

For example, think of a family. Mom asks son to clean his room. Son says: "Why didn't you ask sis to clean her room?" So, let's ask ourselves why the son asked that question. First, we know he doesn't want to clean his room because he is lazy. He doesn't want to commit his time doing this knowing he has other intersting things to do. So how does asking that question achieve his goal of not cleaning his room? He brings forth the argument that since sis did not clean her room, he is also allowed/justified not doing the same. And only until sis does it, he is either forced to comply or come up with a different argument.

Anyway, even after being called out, Iggy has failed to mention anything about the issue raised.

Archived