Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea: I'm not racist

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny how everyone is so quick to bring her down for tweets from years ago when she's clearly changed, and a judge of character that's surely not positive can be seen in posts some of y'all have made in the last five days

Computer

I'm all for people changing but I assumed those old tweets were fake. Are they even real? They're so... extreme.

πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’•β£β­•πŸ’’πŸ’’ | β“œβ“”β“‘β“‘β“¨ Β©β“—β“‘β“˜β“’β“£β“œβ“β“’

Computer

She's such a mess, she ALWAYS responds to what people are saying. And tbh, that goes to show that it affects her and it must be true :lolgaga: .

This, I wish she would not respond to every little thing. No other star responds so much to haters it's too much and brings all the attention to it.
πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’•β£β­•πŸ’’πŸ’’ | β“œβ“”β“‘β“‘β“¨ Β©β“—β“‘β“˜β“’β“£β“œβ“β“’

Can we please not use tweets and quotes from years ago to prove whether someone's racist or homophobic or misogynistic or whatever? :sweat: I'm glad she stood up for herself :yes: I hope she's more careful with her words in the future, especially as so many people are staring at every single word she says to catch her out on something :omg:

Β 

:tea:

Β 

Funny how everyone is so quick to bring her down for tweets from years ago when she's clearly changed, and a judge of character that's surely not positive can be seen in posts some of y'all have made in the last five days

Β 

:tea:

Phoenix

Can we please not use tweets and quotes from years ago to prove whether someone's racist or homophobic or misogynistic or whatever? :sweat: I'm glad she stood up for herself :yes: I hope she's more careful with her words in the future, especially as so many people are staring at every single word she says to catch her out on something :omg:

Β 

Yes. It's quite pathetic when people use tweets from years ago. People change with every single day. And sometimes it's a joke, don't take it too hard.Β 

πŸ’Ž

Why does Iggy get people so pressed? I mean I understand the Gaga vs. Katy thing, but why does she get Gaga fans so antsy? :duck:

I'm all for people changing but I assumed those old tweets were fake. Are they even real? They're so... extreme.

I never took the time to see if they were on her twitter really or not, but according to iggy's stans on twitter all of them are fake. People believe everything they see on the internet.

COLONiCPRiNXESS

This, I wish she would not respond to every little thing. No other star responds so much to haters it's too much and brings all the attention to it.

Exactly.

SexXDreams

She may be a gross human being for her appropriation of black culture, but i don't think she's a racist.

APPLAUSE4YOU

All of you that believe those tweets from 2011 are anything to prove who she is today are ridiculous. People DO change and you all can deny that fact just so you can hate endlessly on her success. People find every reason they possibly can to tear people down in this industry. Her old tweets may not showcase her morals/values of the past in the best light, but she is more of a woman today and has matured. Let go of tweets from 2011 please.

Why does Iggy get people so pressed? I mean I understand the Gaga vs. Katy thing, but why does she get Gaga fans so antsy? :duck:

Β 

They get antsy because she is successful and is mainstream. She has talent and, although her talent isn't anything spectacular, most Gaga fans have trouble connecting with any other successful female artist that doesn't fall under the category ICONIC or EXTREMELY TALENTED/ARTSY. I love Gaga but I can pull of my rose colored glasses to realize that other talents that are inferior to her are still talented.

Β 

She may be a gross human being for her appropriation of black culture, but i don't think she's a racist.

Β 

How does that make her gross?

Desperado

Gaga fans? lol, i dont think people really hate her here.Β 

I never took the time to see if they were on her twitter really or not, but according to iggy's stans on twitter all of them are fake. People believe everything they see on the internet.

they are true lmfao

Β 

OP: Maybe she's not racist she was just ignorant.Β 

She's such a mess, she ALWAYS responds to what people are saying. And tbh, that goes to show that it affects her and it must be true :lolgaga: .

kinda like another rapper who always adresses things on twitter too Β :rip: you make no sense

aquaprincess

Well I do think Iggy is unintentionally a bit racist because of her "Seemingly" innocent cultural appropriation of black culture, but tweets from the past are hardly receipts because people change their ways and grow up, like :awkney: people are so motivated to bring her down for those tweets :emma:

Β 

On that level, everyone is a little bit racist and all of iggy's outwardly "Racist" moments stem from ignorance and societal stereotypes, which i dont really blame people for being lead to believe because society is a monstrous entity with a huge impact on all people :shrug:

Β 

She does need to check herself more liberally though :laughga:

This

Archived