💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea: I love Gwen Stefani, Fergie, Lil Kim, Trina, Xtina, etc.

Yanko

Featured Posts

Vernier

No Azealia hates on Azalea because she is white female rapper and in her delusional world it's supposed to be exclusive to black people.

Well Azealia is close friends with Lil' Debbie who's a white rapper, so there's that theory busted right there :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

no i googled iggy racist lmao

i don't even care about any of your delusional asses anymore, you can stay bitter with that mess of an album the new racist and i can block u out with BWET

this is the music industry, why yall caring so much about twitter lmao

edit: and before ur saggy ass attempts to ask why i posted iggy's tweets, bcos people are saying she's not racist, nothing to do with me i was answering them

not only Azealia is bitter but her fans have exact the same attitude. So using twitter to prove Iggy is racist is ok but using twitter to prove Azealia is horrible human being isn't?

Most of these screenshoted tweets aren't even racistic. I'm sure most of them are missunderstood or Iggy expressed her thoughts bad. Why would she date black man if she hates them lol.

And I'm not even Iggys stan, but attitude of Azealia fans towards her is really disgusting and I had to speak

not only Azealia is bitter but her fans have exact the same attitude. So using twitter to prove Iggy is racist is ok but using twitter to prove Azealia is horrible human being isn't?

Most of these screenshoted tweets aren't even racistic. I'm sure most of them are missunderstood or Iggy expressed her thoughts bad. Why would she date black man if she hates them lol.

And I'm not even Iggys stan, but attitude of Azealia fans towards her is really disgusting and I had to speak

iggy's twitter proves she's racist, whereas Azealias  twitter doesn't prove she is horrible 

you can use it lmao but doesn't prove anything 

Paper Gangsta

Well Azealia is close friends with Lil' Debbie who's a white rapper, so there's that theory busted right there :emma:

Really?

http://ioneglobalgrind.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/kreay-azea6-1.jpg

And idk about debbie but she would probably bash her too if she was more successful. She is just pressed some white chick is more popular than her

Alcina Dimitrescu

why are azelea banks and all her fans so obsessed with iggy jesuschrist.

In the end if iggy is racist, on the very least she learned to keep her mouth shut. Azalea could take one or two lessons from here in that aspect

Willy Wonka

why are azelea banks and all her fans so obsessed with iggy jesuschrist.

In the end if iggy is racist, on the very least she learned to keep her mouth shut. Azalea could take one or two lessons from here in that aspect

what an awkward comment

Alcina Dimitrescu

what an awkward comment

how is your face paralysis going? Is it healing?

Its lovely you had to resort to calling my comment awkward because im right

Willy Wonka

how is your face paralysis going? Is it healing?

Its lovely you had to resort to calling my comment awkward because im right

really classy

but no, you prioritizing shutting your mouth over not being racist is fascinating and awkward

Alcina Dimitrescu

really classy

but no, you prioritizing shutting your mouth over not being racist is fascinating and awkward

You barely deserve to be treated, much less to be treated good.

Either way, if she is already racist, then odds are she is not going to change and the best thing she can do is keep her mouth shut and not spread/influence vile feelings.

On the other hand azealea is racist, homophobic and bitter on top of that. The truly astounding and awkward thing is how much some of the gays here defend her.

Well at least she accepts her style is influenced by certain people... unless someone else :reductive:

If you're referring to Nicki, that's not true. Nicki has stated multiple times that Kim was an influence of hers. Obviously, the media made a huge deal about Nic and Kim throwing words back at each other as well as diss tracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqadicWDKU8

Willy Wonka

You barely deserve to be treated, much less to be treated good.

Either way, if she is already racist, then odds are she is not going to change and the best thing she can do is keep her mouth shut and not spread/influence vile feelings.

On the other hand azealea is racist, homophobic and bitter on top of that. The truly astounding and awkward thing is how much some of the gays here defend her.

I can't take you seriously talking about people spreading vile feelings and being bitter while simultaneously trying to insult me repeatedly.

Archived