Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Katy Perry texts hater who says she can't sing live

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

she's been singing so immaculately lately that all the other basic hoes' flaws are instantly detectable and immensely exposed to shade and dragging :giveup:

gags pls have mercy upon their basic weaves :giveup:

Omg this reply :thetea:

You may have just won this thread.

THIS... watch 'em get away with it as I get a wp for being a little shady in return, even though I love Gaga but just stated a fact!

:applause:

this is a think that i dont like about moderation here. you can have a thread full of people "dragging" katy and they dont do anything. so ****ed up :wtf:

Did you guys miss my posts where I was supporting Katy and agreeing with people defending her in this very thread? :huh:

Individuals saying they think someone can't sing live isn't warn worthy. It's overwhelming when a lot of people are doing it at once, but it doesn't violate the rules.

One thing I was too lenient about was the music dress photo, and I apologize for not recognizing that as nothing but flamebait and handling it, which I'm doing now.

Did you guys miss my posts where I was supporting Katy and agreeing with people defending her in this very thread? :huh:

Individuals saying they think someone can't sing live isn't warn worthy. It's overwhelming when a lot of people are doing it at once, but it doesn't violate the rules.

One thing I was too lenient about was the music dress photo, and I apologize for not recognizing that as nothing but flamebait and handling it, which I'm doing now.

cloc em 

all this hate katy is getting from us is GAGA'S FAULT!! :grr:

she's been singing so immaculately lately that all the other basic hoes' flaws are instantly detectable and immensely exposed to shade and dragging :giveup:

gags pls have mercy upon their basic weaves :giveup:

Hahhaahhaahha this is my new signature

high heeled fem

You drag Katy for singing bad, You Drag Britney for Lip Syncing :duck:

this :lmao:

im not a katy stan but sure she has had some goood vocals and on point live at times

but its like gaga and bey bey are in a different category they are higher up than brit and katy vocally oh well 

Can we just not drag Katy Perry's, Madonna's, Rihanna's, Britney's, Taylor Swift's live vocals into this?

Love em in the studio.

They all sound terrible live though.

:fthis:  :fthis:  :fthis:

Love how she handles the critique though.

Joaco95

There are some exceptions, of course, but you can't deny when a Katy thread pops up, it's mostly full of jokes and everything.

Maybe it doesn't violate the rules, but make us look bad (even more if Gaga still comes to the forum). Katy always get the hate here.

There are some exceptions, of course, but you can't deny when a Katy thread pops up, it's mostly full of jokes and everything.

Maybe it doesn't violate the rules, but make us look bad (even more if Gaga still comes to the forum). Katy always get the hate here.

and so does gaga your point? 

RodeckDanny

I was like damn, is she going to prove her wrong? Then I remembered that she really cant sing lmfao

this. LOL

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

codymonster

Is it just me or is she trying to be quirky but comes across as very cringe-worthy? :laughga:

And it's funny how she didn't belt out a note or something after reading it :toofunny:

*belts out note*

*texts back* "you're right."

Joaco95

and so does gaga your point? 

If we want respect, we should respect first.

I's stupid all this tbh.

llbcherry

Soooo... haven't you guys (who are saying its just the wrong "type" of music for her) ever watched- idk- any singing competition EVER?? And how the judges always say, "this goes to show that a great singer can sing anything and make it amazing."

That is all.

Archived