šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Katy Perry texts hater who says she can't sing live

Yanko

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

The fact that she didn't try to sing to prove the hater wrong....even she knows she can't :lmao:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think people should be so harsh towards Katy on hereĀ  :wtf:Ā I certainly don't think she's as good as Gaga but she certainly is not completely rubbish. I'm sure none of you would like it if Katy fans started being so needlessly harsh about Gaga, so why the other way round?

Ā 

Anyway, it's nice to see that Katy can just brush off insults without taking them too seriously.Ā  :)

Ladey Gagz

yup, but those are most of the kind of people you see on here, pressed gaga stans who do anything they can to hate on katy. not surprising really.

Ā 

i love how she brushes it off without care. she's so great :legend:

Ā 

the problem isn't her voice, because she really does have an excellent and unique voice. i won't even give the dumb people on here who deny that a second thought. the problem is she's not singing the right type of music that best suits her voice. that would be the singer-songwriter vibe she used to have and still does in her acoustic performances (think TOTGA acoustic, TOY acoustic, etc.). she has a naturally good voice, it's just that she doesn't use it well most of the time, because her pop music apparently doesn't suit for quiet stuff, but rather it's all these loud anthemic choruses that she isn't suited for. she may have a good voice, but she isn't a powerhouse (which is fine!). if she sang the right type of music for her (think her unreleased (A) album), it'd be very different. and eventually when she goes back down that route after her pop career, people will be impressed.

:applause:

I've been to her concert and I've seen her live. Her vocals are pretty good. She's no Christina or Whitney but she can sing.

I find it funny how all the pressed monsters only started hating of Katy when she started having a more successful era than Gags :spin:

Andreyw

I find it funny how all the pressed monsters only started hating of Katy when she started having a more successful era than Gags :spin:

haydensamuel

Lol instead of being so passive aggressive she should of just belted out a few notes, might be a little hard with her vocal abilities tho..

she can give a witty text back but can she singĀ is what she should of contested Ā  :clausney:Ā Ā 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Curunir

all this hate katy is getting from us is GAGA'S FAULT!! :grr:

she's been singing so immaculately lately that all the other basic hoes' flaws are instantly detectable and immensely exposed to shade and dragging :giveup:

gags pls have mercy upon their basic weaves :giveup:

FameHungry

Is it just me or is she trying to be quirky but comes across as very cringe-worthy? :laughga:

Ā 

And it's funny how she didn't belt out a note or something after reading it :toofunny:

:applause:

I've been to her concert and I've seen her live. Her vocals are pretty good. She's no Christina or Whitney but she can sing.

Yup. They can't handle that for two albums in a row katy has been significantly more successful.

They're both talented and very different. GP can relate to katy, whereas only a select kind of person will admit to liking gaga nowadays

Archived