💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Katy Perry texts hater who says she can't sing live

Yanko

Featured Posts

TraeumereiLPB

My personal opinion is, Katy is not a good singer. Her voice has a unique sound, but she lacks proper technique. So I somewhat have to agree with the person who wrote the tweet to Katy. Though I think sending people tweets with messages like: "LOL I heard you can't sing live" is unecessary and rude.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

I almost forgot how dorky she is.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Miranda Sings

Regardless of whether she can sing or not, which she can, that message was rude and unnecessary and I'm glad she took it with a smile and brushed it off. All this hate in here is so uncalled for. I know this sounds naive and childish, but you guys are really mean, and for no reason at all. 

Prismatic

This is why I like about Katy. She ain't letting no haters drag her down.

She may not be the best vocalist alive, but she'll be making more money than you will ever do in your whole life. Stay press. Lastly, her voice is pretty good. Have you heard her acoustic set? She sounds amazing during that portion of the show and for the rest of the show, she still sounds amazing. 

Slay Queen Katy. :legend: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Wet Fire

Some of her songs sound great. She just needs the right music that suits her voice. Teenage Dream (song) sounds amazing. So do Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) and E.T., Hot N' Cold, California Gurls, Dark Horse, Walking on Air and some other songs. But may be that's the work in studio. However, I think she can't sing live very well. Sometimes she lacks breath support and sometimes she can't hit notes of her own songs and sometimes she sounds totally bad. Still some of them are good.

djBuffoon
She may not be the best vocalist alive, but she'll be making more money than you will ever do in your whole life. Stay press.

I keep reading things like this here, and I don't get it. :huh: I don't hate Katy's voice, but does an artist's shortcomings get excused because they have money?

MonsterOfSpain

:lmao: I love her. Y'all are so pressed in this thread, she's already proved several times she can sing live.

Prismatic

I keep reading things like this here, and I don't get it. :huh: I don't hate Katy's voice, but does an artist's shortcomings get excused because they have money?

I'm just saying how people hate her voice, yet people are still paying to see her live and she's making money even though Monsters don't like her.

djBuffoon

I'm just saying how people hate her voice, yet people are still paying to see her live and she's making money even though Monsters don't like her.

But it's not just Monsters who criticize her vocals. Going with what Kayla said a page or two back, I think she has a solid vocal foundation, but she uses it improperly. Pop is not her strong suit, it requires a dexterity and ease that she doesn't have. If she decides to lean more towards acoustic sounds, I think it would suit her very nicely.

Prismatic

But it's not just Monsters who criticize her vocals. Going with what Kayla said a page or two back, I think she has a solid vocal foundation, but she uses it improperly. Pop is not her strong suit, it requires a dexterity and ease that she doesn't have. If she decides to lean more towards acoustic sounds, I think it would suit her very nicely.

Monsters are ways ready to drag Katy for everything she does. I agree with Kayla too. Her acoustic voice is always better and when she's on a guitar, I'm slayed.

djBuffoon

Monsters are ways ready to drag Katy for everything she does. I agree with Kayla too. Her acoustic voice is always better and when she's on a guitar, I'm slayed.

They're ready to drag Gaga for everything she does too ;) And I'm sure KatyKats talk **** about Gaga all the time, it's all b---hiness.

Prismatic

They're ready to drag Gaga for everything she does too ;) And I'm sure KatyKats talk **** about Gaga all the time, it's all b---hiness.

But I don't drag Gagz though. I do admit I don't like C2C, but I don't complain about it all the time.

djBuffoon

But I don't drag Gagz though. I do admit I don't like C2C, but I don't complain about it all the time.

Not you bb. Many of us, though. I wouldn't take it to heart though, people here (and elsewhere) talk badly about even the most brilliant and respected artists.

Archived