iamiamwhoami should've have been there though

iam never gets any press recognition across the pond, its awful :(

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Rat Boy

I don't even know why :roll:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

StrawberryBlond

I hate it when these lists come out before the year's over. Beyonce's sudden late December release proved that these lists going out in December is stupid. January 1st at the absolute earliest for any of these lists, world's media.

I despair everytime I see Taylor Swift on any Best Of list. It's like...you need to get more if you think this is great pop music. I'm not just talking about indie acts here, I mean there is so many great mainstream acts that get overlooked because of the untouchable Princess Swift. I don't get why so many people kiss this girl's feet for being so unapologetically bland and predictable over and over again. When will the public stop buying into her and demand something better?

As for the worst of, well, Wiggle is no worse than most songs of its kind - I don't know why this one gets people so offended. This is not the first list of worst music of the year I've seen it on and I don't quite know why. I have no idea what Black Widow is doing on this list - it's one of the finest mainstream female rap tunes in years. Iggy does some of her most passionate rapping, the chorus pumps you up and the superb trap beat even makes me think of a spider. Surprised that All About That Bass is here - I know a lot of people don't like it, but it's not exactly worst of material. I always say that these worst of lists overlook so much terrible stuff that's out there and just bash all the most successful mainstream tunes instead. People go on about all the good work that goes unnoticed, but as a music reviewer, I see so many bad songs and albums that barely anyone ever discovers. Whenever I post my best and worst of lists in January, so many people have to research all these bad songs I'm posting. And then they wonder why the rest of the world didn't know about them.

Joaco95

flawless remix? they joking??

it's alright, but LP1, BWET and Ultraviolence came out in 2014 and they're all better than flawless remix 

keep pressed

inuborg

true :(

no excuse for that

From across the pond! they won't let her into the press, poor thing 

Sorry I had to :rip: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Joaco95

I hate it when these lists come out before the year's over. Beyonce's sudden late December release proved that these lists going out in December is stupid. January 1st at the absolute earliest for any of these lists, world's media.

Flawless remix was released on august.

But if you're talking about last year, yeah, you're right.

inuborg

But Flawless remix was released on august. You tried :rip:

she meant last year with the album

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Paper Planes

That trash alt-J album getting #3? No. And Black Widow and All About That Bass on the worst songs list? No.

But I agree with a lot of the others.

delete it fat

Jonna Lee

From across the pond! they won't let her into the press, poor thing 

Sorry I had to :rip:

:toofunga:

That trash alt-J album getting #3? No. And Black Widow and All About That Bass on the worst songs list? No.

But I agree with a lot of the others.

omg someone else who hates alt-j as much as me  :wub:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Paper Planes

:toofunga:

omg someone else who hates alt-j as much as me  :wub:

I actually loved their debut, but this new album only has a few good tracks on it. The rest of it is just over-accentuated white noise that makes them look like try-hards. 

delete it fat

Archived