đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

All time Low

Melech

Featured Posts

Let's remember the flawless guys who made songs like Lost in Stereo :legend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnNFDtEXh4Q

Didymus

I know them from the Alice in Wonderland soundtrack, I think. They had a great song on there.

Pierre

Remembering sunday :legend:

That girl is my anthem. 

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

Interlude

Seen them live when I was 15, it was my second concert ever. I went in a minibus with like 15 other friends. I didn't really know the band so I was trying to play catch up on the bus. The venue was small and the oversold tickets so by the end people were literally out the doors. I hadn't drunk a lot that day, I bought a can of monster I intended on drinking inside, didn't know you couldn't bring drinks in. I got through the opening acts okay; The Maine and We Are The In Crowd but by the time they got on I was dying of thirst and it on got more and more intense. There was so many people it was hard to breath, I had to get down on the ground just to get some air. I made it through most of the set. Also I was wearing a tshirt, a plaid shirt and a leather jacket and carrying a bulky bag. Biggest mistake of my life. I had to strip off due to heat so I was shirtless. Had to leave the show early to drink water. I drank 2 bottles straight. All I remember was being hazy and touched a lot as I was walking out. The security said to put clothes on or I'd get kicked out and I just screamed "I'M DYING OF HEAT AND THIRST LEAVE ME ALONE" haha :') Good show all and all, I enjoyed We Are The In Crowd more though woops

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Archived